Kerala & West Bengal Watch Thread

AN4K1N

Country flag
This is exactly why they say literacy and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

Like I said earlier, no point opining in this thread.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
This is exactly why they say literacy and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

Like I said earlier, no point opining in this thread.
Your were ready to flame state based hatred by other members and blame them for opening up this thread.

What did you expect them to do ?

Say Yes Boss You are right . Muslims in Kerala and their terror activities should not be monitored or checked upon because it doesn't exist infact it is good for kerala.

Knowitall

Country flag
Kerala needs some heavy level of surveillance monitoring of all NGO operating in and out and same goes for transactions from political figures etc.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Funny, as I have not read much about any civil war or communal riots in the recent past happening in kerala. It is a very peaceful place mostly. And regarding the isis recruiting, that is happening equally in other states (hindi speaking) also.
But then again this thread is for chest thumbing and jingoism. So am bracing for the onslaught.
See friend, there's a very intrinsic difference between the people of Uttar Pradesh and that of Kerala, you might chest thump for your high social indicators pro modern highly liberal social architecture, but that's all a consequence of your history (assuming that you're from Kerala?) . Conversion in Kerala has been a rather slow paced yet peaceful one, that hasn't led to cultural and traditional destruction, while it has been completely the opposite for UP, so when you see a lot of right wing pro hindu mindset up here in North, you know why is it. In no way am I saying UP is better than Kerala or any of the Southern states. But we surely are better at putting up a fight to protect our heritage even after being ruled over by invaders, our people didn't stop believing.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Funny, as I have not read much about any civil war or communal riots in the recent past happening in kerala. It is a very peaceful place mostly. And regarding the isis recruiting, that is happening equally in other states (hindi speaking) also.
But then again this thread is for chest thumbing and jingoism. So am bracing for the onslaught.
Where did I mention anything about civil war or riots in Kerala ? I was merely replying on the claim of riots in UP, there hasn't been a single major riot in UP in past 4-5 years that has seen much light.
Kerala's ISIS problem is well known, here in the north, they get their ass whoped just in case.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Momota BIbi is openly giving land ownership rights to refugees.

Skyh3ck

Country flag
Many of the ketalite living outside Kerala prefer to be identified as Kerala or Malayali rather than Hindus.. the moment you tell them about Hindu unity they brag about north south divide

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Finally the jihadis nailed themselves to the poster wall!!
shame on these jihadis!
What else to expect from Islamists+Leftist rule ?

here2where

Country flag

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Kerala topping the list is more to do with crimes actually getting documented/registered and in no way does that make places like UP, Bihar and Delhi safer or less crime-ridden than KL.
That tweet is mischievous and misleading.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ime-capital-of-India/articleshow/54538155.cms

https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...ith-65-lakh-police-cases-in-2017-2051551.html
Same can be said about all the states barring few as exception e.g. UP prior Yogi, WB during Mamta. Never seen such claims by such officers before.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles