Kejriwal named among world’s 50 greatest leaders by Fortune, PM Modi not on list

pmaitra

Kejriwal named among world’s 50 greatest leaders by Fortune, PM Modi not on list
47-year-old Aam Aadmi Party chief is ranked 42nd on the list and is the sole leader from India.
“When Kejriwal unveiled a blueprint to tackle the smog in New Delhi — called the world’s most polluted city by the World Health Organization — many were sceptical. A key component: an ‘odd-even’ pilot project in which vehicles were allowed on the roads only on alternate days.
Giving company to Kejriwal from South Asia is Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on the number 10 spot. Fortune said the 68-year -old politician, the only female leader among the Organization of Islamic Cooperation member states, has “deftly navigated the competing demands of Islamic tradition and women’s rights”.
Source: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...al-fortune-magazine-50-leaders-narendra-modi/

It is unclear how Kejriwal ranked above Modi. While there is some truth to the fact that he has risked his political career by launching odd-even automobile scheme, it is also a possibility that foreign media is trying to project Kejriwal as a counterweight to Modi, whose performance at the national level has not quite matched the expectations when he was elected.

Country flag
Now, I know how great those 50 leaders are. :rofl:
By the way, US made many NGOs like GPI for controlling India's growth and industrialization on the name of environment(themselves they don't care).

But government realized and banned the NGO. Meanwhile, Kejri odd even formula done this work for US this time.
Business and money flow in Delhi is occurring at half speed.
Kudos to kejru who made the task of his western masters easier.
:facepalm2:

Country flag
Didn't scrutinize the list. I think Sheikh Hasina deserves to be in the list. She has been holding up against the radicals pretty well.
But a dharnaman like arvind entering the list. Do by think it's leaders will really be great? o_O

pmaitra

@Indx TechStyle, did you go back and edit your post? I missed the other stuff. What is GPI? Yes, climate change is a big agenda amongst world leaders, and there is pressure on India to cut emissions, which will hurt industries.

From a different angle, I have a colleague who used to work in Tianjin, PRC. He says that there is a serious smog problem there.

So, we have to find a balance somewhere.

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle, did you go back and edit your post? I missed the other stuff. What is GPI? Yes, climate change is a big agenda amongst world leaders, and there is pressure on India to cut emissions, which will hurt industries.

From a different angle, I have a colleague who used to work in Tianjin, PRC. He says that there is a serious smog problem there.

So, we have to find a balance somewhere.
By GPI it means,
Green Peace India Limited
The organization was established in Istanbul of Turkey by American and European leaders to control India's growth on the name of environment.
More NGOs are there.
They have sworn to shut down every single factory in India which is conventional. :doh:
And I can understand till here but now they are supporting US firms in India to take Government of India in international court over issue of India's fastly expanding solar program(because it is snatching American jobs).
:rofl:

And for controlling pollution we have NGT, which works really good.
I hope government to shut down these remaining western NGOs as well.

pmaitra

Ah, Green Piss. They are pretty much useless. I have seen them distributing leaflets at malls in the US. They keep bothering people.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
But a dharnaman like arvind entering the list. Do by think it's leaders will really be great? o_O
This has nothing to do with the discharge of his duty towards India, it's got to do with the discharge of his duty towards his sponsors. (Check his history and make a list of the NGOs he has worked with, you will get a clearer picture)

The west has a habit of raising the profiles of those people who they have propped up to be proxies. They did it with many others. Once you start working for the CIA, all kinds of awards will start flowing in your direction. Is it any secret that most of the pro-Naxal NGOs, journalists have received a Magsaysay award (Including Kejriwal)? They did it with many others, Nelson Mandela is one. They decided to prop hum up when they realized that S.Africa was building a nuclear weapon with the help of France and Israel. Their covert nuclear activities were photographed by Soviet spy planes and they alerted the Americans who then took Mandela out of the jail and propped him up as a 'victim of the system' and brought him to power, hailing him to be a messiah of democracy. The first thing he did was to shut the nuclear program of S.Africa (which is also a recurring theme in AAP literature/ iconography/ parlance if you notice carefully they keep saying "gareeb bhuka hai aur sarkar nuclear weapon bana rahi hai".

They did the same with Aung San Suu Kyi. They put pressure on the military junta and took her out of the prison and propped her up as as messiah of democracy. She will now go on to execute the script that was written for her by the CIA and position Myanmar firmly in align with American interests (against India and China).

Same with Malala. I know that Pakistan is a factory of conspiracy theories but holy shit one has to be blind to not see this one! Malala was propped up to serve as 'Pakistan's daughter' just like Nirbhaya was 'India's daughter'. They nitpick the worst cases of human rights violations and caricaturize them as victims of 'civilization oppression'. This allows them to extrapolate from outliers and paint the entire civilization as unevolved and barbarian. So, Malala was a victim of 'muslim barbarians', Nirbhaya was a victim of 'Hindu barbarians', only christians are good.

Basically if there is something which causes trouble to your nation, the west will pick them up and raise their stature to embarrass your nation in the international domain. They will give them Malagasy prize, Nobel prize, hour long interviews on their propaganda channels BBC, CNN, make books about them and turn them into a hero. This serves two purposes, first, they get to have a stick to beat you with, they will use this to sponsor NGOs who will then build a community around that specific kind of victimhood. They can then use this group as a political pressure group. Second, raising the profile of their asset serves a strategic purpose : It is trickier to assassinate a popular person.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Last edited:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
And you know what the best part will be? NO. ONE. WILL. EVER. FUCK. WITH. US. AGAIN. You would just continue republic status.......bloody....

Country flag
btw Who is this Fortune really and who cares about them except white boot-licking Seculars.
Well, I'm a secular but hardcore anti west. You may replace your statement with psuedo seculars, some retards who use cover of secularism to masturbate westerners. :biggrin2:

Superdefender

Well, I'm a secular but hardcore anti west. You may replace your statement with psuedo seculars, some retards who use cover of secularism to masturbate westerners. :biggrin2:
It is obvious that the ranking is to defame Modi. I am not hardcore Modi supporter, but anyone can smell the political influence in the magazine. I usually don't give much attention to these magazines. By the way, Pope started to follow twitter. According to these magazines logic, I won't be surprised is Pope gets ranking too.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It would have been a sad day if Modi was on such a list.
Khujliwal can be on any list of any country, but he will never be in the list of leaders whom Bharatvarshis would have any pride for.

Shame to the people of Delhi for giving a platform to this pathetic abomination of nature.

(Khujliwal - as seen without mufflers and specs)

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Bro, here again proved that how the Western Magazines operate in India. A few months ago some article came up how the western 'journalists' stay in either Mumbai and Delhi, and their source for all India news is the gossip from kitty parties of 'elite' Indians who are of course anti-anything that is factual or pro-India. Therefore, it is not surprising that such stupid ranking has been done. Khujli is most probably the worst name they could have ranked as Top anything apart from Top Feku list. But, they missed the mark by miles as usual. Anyway, this again doesn't hurt Modi, but exposes the ridiculously low-level of intellect of Fortune magazine itself.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
It would have been a sad day if Modi was on such a list.
Khujliwal can be on any list of any country, but he will never be in the list of leaders whom Bharatvarshis would have any pride for.

Shame to the people of Delhi for giving a platform to this pathetic abomination of nature.

(Khujliwal - as seen without mufflers and specs)
I don't get why he's always wearing that thing over his head

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
now foreign print media will decide who is the great leader in India. LOL .. Idiots!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles