1. They aren't Communist and aren't going to do Tiananmen Square on their own people atleast.
They are not communism country doesn't mean American will trust them with American top technologies.
2. American companies and government themselves have enabled china to this position both economically and in technology. If they were really like Mao or Chinese like you said there would have no china in the first place.
First of all, US investment had been lagging behind everyone else in the Chinese market, cars, electronics, jet plane, you name it. Americans have been reluctant to invest until Chinese got the similar technologies/production line from someone else or by herself.
Secondly, what top technologies have Americans given Chinese? None!
3. If a Rogue company or person is interested in enabling a communist china regime to gain access to some critical military technology then it is legit for American soldiers to take action against it for the interest of whole human kind as china is literally definition of an evil communist regime.
That is funny, who gave American soldiers to do these kind of terrorism activities outside US jurisdiction, in her ally's land?
4. They haven't yet punished China for Chinese Corona so, that tells how silly your point was.
Or they just can't because they don't have any solid evidence to support their claim. Just like they did with Iraq's mass destruction weapon?
And we are talking about relationship of India and America. If they have decided to build , produce and do tech transfer for GE engine tech to India and its approved we appreciate that decision.
That is why I am telling you that you won't get the leve of tech transfering of GE engine tech that you want!
Because: 1. India is not a country controlled by US (i.e. South Korea or Japan);
2. India won't be able to pay the price of such tech transfer.
The only possibility is when India develops her own jet engine, US will consider to sell their similar technologies to India.