Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

Tufail khan

Country flag
#Militants fired upon civilians in an apple orchard in Chotipora area of #Shopian. One person died and one injured. Both belong to minority community. Injured person has been shifted to hospital. Area #cordoned off. Further details shall follow.
@JmuKmrPolice

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
#Militants fired upon civilians in an apple orchard in Chotipora area of #Shopian. One person died and one injured. Both belong to minority community. Injured person has been shifted to hospital. Area #cordoned off. Further details shall follow.
@JmuKmrPolice
BC420318-D3F4-4CE8-9494-03B0010D30B4.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why are you blaming Modi for every killing? I don't see you blaming ex PM Singh for the killings that happened under his watch or something like that. Or even blaming the CM of the state where the killings happened. I am sick of your posts regarding Modi by now. Enough with your one sided agenda.
I’m not asking you to read my posts, press the ignore button if you still chant NaMo NaMo before sleeping and are bu++hurt. Maun Mohan is no longer the PM, it is Modi who has failed Hindus while scamgress never was Pro-Hindu to begin with.

And ffs you’re asking me to abuse the CM of Jammu Kashmir?
Don’t expose your single digit IQ here, kid.
6582DFC3-1D38-4AE2-A384-8E12956C88DF.jpeg

Also this forum is not a BJPig circlejerk that anything against the supreme leader is gonna piss some blind devotees. The only reason I vote these cucks is because they’re better than the rest and yet amongst the worst. I want Yogi Adityanath or Himant Biswa Sharma to be the PM of India than this feku.

Whatever

Country flag
Why are you blaming Modi for every killing? I don't see you blaming ex PM Singh for the killings that happened under his watch or something like that. Or even blaming the CM of the state where the killings happened. I am sick of your posts regarding Modi by now. Enough with your one sided agenda.
Mate if we hadn't blamed mr singh then cangress wouldn't have been voted out.
We blamed them and they are facing the consequences,see the situation of cangress now.

Mr respected Modi ji is sadly going down the same path.

Tufail khan

Country flag
Is that a fact? So there are no NY Times, Washington Post, Associated Press, Reuters, BBC and CNN et al reporters and cameramen working from Kashmir? Very good, if tue.
They are working but no one is allowed to go towards the encounter site

Tufail khan

Country flag

Tufail khan

Country flag
With respect sir please check the number of pandits killed before the NDA govt vs the numbers now

Blademaster

With respect sir please check the number of pandits killed before the NDA govt vs the numbers now
I did and it is considerably less than the previous governments. Moreover, the NDA carried out cross border raids publicly whereas the previous governments did not.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Targeted killing. Some reports have said that the J&K police have found Turkish-made compact pistols on the bodies of slain terrorists. This is a new severe affront that Turkey has started with us. We should retaliate by complicating the lives of Turks in Cyprus by flooding them with arms.

A few thousand ATGMs and loitering munitions in the hands of Cypriot nationalists should effectively take out Turkish military outposts in occupied Northern Cyprus.

Star screamer

The possibility of granting ST status to the Paharis, however, has triggered a political row and dissension within the National Conference party, even as members of the Gujjar tribe held protests in Shopian today, asking the Centre not to fiddle with the ST status of the community.

Star screamer

The possibility of granting ST status to the Paharis, however, has triggered a political row and dissension within the National Conference party, even as members of the Gujjar tribe held protests in Shopian today, asking the Centre not to fiddle with the ST status of the community.
Gujjars are protesting against this
—————————————————————————————————————————
Roughly one-third of above 1.2 million combined population of Rajouri and Poonch are the Gujjars, and everyone else a Pahari on the nearly common ground of language. There is huge diversity within the Pahari group as it comprises multiple social layers among the Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs. Scheduled Caste make seven percent of the population in Rajouri while in Poonch district their number as small as a little over 500.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles