Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I have a question, this picture shows our indian army committing atrocities against Kashmir people. Is it true? What is the truth about this Photo?
View attachment 120195
Brother., if they hadn't committed this atrocities , the army people would have been killed .
I salute the army officer that day , who didn't fire on the crowd.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
These are Not attrocities . This Guy was pelting stones on Army Vehicles with his gang . The army tied him to the jeep to teach him a lesson and rest of his gang stopped pelting sones . They later let him go . This Guy deserved it . If i was an army man and he was a stone pelter then i would have surely Mowed him down with my Jeep . Major Gogoi not only taught him a lesson but also saved some CRPF guys who were surrounded by stone pelter Gang
Yes , I do accept this , point , sadly speaking, all this photos are circulated by Pakistan media and Chinese media , which use these photos as Propoganda against us. They want to Spoil the Image of India in Kashmir, Pakistan is creating unrest in Kashmir by sponsoring Terrorism here in Kashmir and supporting Jihadis. That guy deserved it in my opinion,at times , indian army tries it's best to handle the radical Kashmiris peacefully but if things go wrong, you have gotta use brute force to teach them a lesson. Good day

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This handle is giving local and ultra local news, overlooked by national media.
Not everything gets covered, but useful info.
=======
Kashmir Updates

➡Around 150 Kashmiri Pandits who lost their land to others during 1991 exodus.

Property rights of these Pandits were restored by MHA after abrogation of Article 370.

➡Around 1700 migrants returned back to Kashmir & got jobs under PM Development Package.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I have a question, this picture shows our indian army committing atrocities against Kashmir people. Is it true? What is the truth about this Photo?
View attachment 120195
Atrocities?!

Do you even know what went behind that decision?:rage:

It took a lot of courage for Major Gogoi to take such a decision. Every time troops were engaged in an operation, people of the valley would throw stones or try to attack the soldiers so that they focused on defending themselves giving time for the terrorists to escape.

Every time a military vehicle such as the above passed by, people would throw stones at them for no reason, abusing our country, our faith system, as if we have entered Afghanistan and not our own nation. This is the islamic tolerance that they showed.

I cannot tell you a pandit's perspective by I can tell you the perspective of being from family that has 2 of their eldest sons serving the motherland; one in the Indian Army and one in the Indian Navy. Many years ago, my (elder) brother was a young officer and served multiple duties in Kashmir.

I was in high school and early college days, when he would come home with a grateful smile. My parents would beam at him for returning home in on piece, worrying themselves sick whenever they heard of some or the other encounter in Kashmir. You have no idea what it feels like to be in that situation. I never realized how difficult my brothers had it until I started watching news and seeing news of our soldiers being martyred due to these lunatics.

You think there are atrocities against these savages? They don't get a fraction as bad as they should. Ideally, we should strip them off their citizenship, pack them like cattle in trucks and leave them on Pakistani borders and if they resist, just unload an INSAS in these specific violent ghettos of the valley.

99% of the cases against the troops in Kashmir are fake. This has been proven not by the military tribunal alone but also by independent government investigations. There are some excesses that happens. But imagine this:

1) being constantly hounded by a press that supports terrorism while playing the victim card;
2) being abused and hated by some politicians who want to make Kashmir a separate country and brainwashed fanatics of the valley who throw stones at the drop of a hat;
3) being always ready to fight against even a civilian but cannot use full force as the media would label you as an aggressor, meanwhile if the crowd gangs up on you and beats you to death, it is perfectly fine.

Look at this:

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 21.46.36.png

This is what these savages do to our troops and officers stationed there. In any other self-respecting country, the government would send in secret services and start taking out these time bombs out in the dark of the night one by one without any public admission, creating such fear that terrorism vanishes. But we keep using love and affection and patience with these scumbags.

There are many good, sincere people as well in the valley but they didn't have any sway in the politics until the abrogation of Article 370 happened. Today, they are able to come out and speak what the environment was like.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Atrocities?!

It took a lot of courage for Major Gogoi to take such a decision. Every time troops were engaged in an operation, people of the valley would throw stones or try to attack the soldiers so that they focused on defending themselves giving time for the terrorists to escape.

Every time a military vehicle such as the above passed by, people would throw stones at them for no reason, abusing our country, our faith system, as if we have entered Afghanistan and not our own nation. This is the islamic tolerance that they showed.

I cannot tell you a pandit's perspective by I can tell you the perspective of being from family that has 2 of their eldest sons serving the motherland; one in the Indian Army and one in the Indian Navy. Many years ago, my (elder) brother was a young officer and served multiple duties in Kashmir.

I was in high school and early college days, when he would come home with a grateful smile. My parents would beam at him for returning home in on piece, worrying themselves sick whenever they heard of some or the other encounter in Kashmir. You have no idea what it feels like to be in that situation. I never realized how difficult my brothers had it until I started watching news and seeing news of our soldiers being martyred due to these lunatics.

You think there are atrocities against these savages? They don't get a fraction as bad as they should. Ideally, we should strip them off their citizenship, pack them like cattle in trucks and leave them on Pakistani borders and if they resist, just unload an INSAS in these specific violent ghettos of the valley.

99% of the cases against the troops in Kashmir are fake. This has been proven not by the military tribunal alone but also by independent government investigations. There are some excesses that happens. But imagine this:

1) being constantly hounded by a press that supports terrorism while playing the victim card;
2) being abused and hated by some politicians who want to make Kashmir a separate country and brainwashed fanatics of the valley who throw stones at the drop of a hat;
3) being always ready to fight against even a civilian but cannot use full force as the media would label you as an aggressor, meanwhile if the crowd gangs up on you and beats you to death, it is perfectly fine.

Look at this:

View attachment 122907

This is what these savages do to our troops and officers stationed there. In any other self-respecting country, the government would send in secret services and start taking out these time bombs out in the dark of the night one by one without any public admission, creating such fear that terrorism vanishes. But we keep using love and affection and patience with these scumbags.

There are many good, sincere people as well in the valley but they didn't have any sway in the politics until the abrogation of Article 370 happened. Today, they are able to come out and speak what the environment was like.
Yes 🥲

Super Flanker

Country flag
Atrocities?!

Look at this:

View attachment 122907

I agree with What you have Just written.

Unfortunately majority of Kashmiri Muslims are always Religion oriented to be honest.

No matter how much you do for them.
No matter how much taxes we pay for J&K.
No matter how much our Government does for them and Does Development in Kashmir.

They will still be like"labaik ya Ghazwa hind. No matter these Religious fanatics are ungrateful dogs.
:rage:

kj2222

Country flag
provide a plan
Tonight Feb 4th between 8pm and 10pm, and tomorrow Feb 5th between 10am and and noon let's post content and videos on social media on the theme of countering solidarity day for example highlighting the ill effects of terrorism, the good work being done by the armed forces in Kashmir and how Kashmir is changing to #NayaKashmir.
Let's coordinate use of hashtags such as #WeStandWithKashmir #IAmKashmir #AakhirKabTak #KashmirSolidarityDay
Either someone can create a new thread or post here also so that others can get ideas or share/retweet etc

Super Flanker

Country flag
Tonight Feb 4th between 8pm and 10pm, and tomorrow Feb 5th between 10am and and noon let's post content and videos on social media on the theme of countering solidarity day for example highlighting the ill effects of terrorism, the good work being done by the armed forces in Kashmir and how Kashmir is changing to #NayaKashmir.
Let's coordinate use of hashtags such as #WeStandWithKashmir #IAmKashmir #AakhirKabTak #KashmirSolidarityDay
Either someone can create a new thread or post here also so that others can get ideas or share/retweet etc
Sir you are basically trying to conduct "Information Warfare" right? Against Pakistan and Terrorism?

Is that what you are trying to say here? Or is something with regards to {Anti India Counter Propoganda} because I can search a thread for this and send you the link for it.

{Thank you}

kj2222

Country flag
Sir you are basically trying to conduct "Information Warfare" right? Against Pakistan and Terrorism?

Is that what you are trying to say here? Or is something with regards to {Anti India Counter Propoganda} because I can search a thread for this and send you the link for it.

{Thank you}
Yes basically just trying to figure out how best we can all coordinate our efforts so that our actions yield maximum results

This can be in the form of posting positive content about India or can be to counter the anti-India narrative that is being pushed by others. In the case of Kashmir Solidarity day, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Solidarity_Day

It is clearly and attempt by Pak to drive an anti India narrative so how can citizen volunteers like us come together to coordinate our efforts and ensure that solidarity day is exposed for what it really is

Super Flanker

Country flag
Yes basically just trying to figure out how best we can all coordinate our efforts so that our actions yield maximum results

This can be in the form of posting positive content about India or can be to counter the anti-India narrative that is being pushed by others. In the case of Kashmir Solidarity day, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Solidarity_Day

It is clearly and attempt by Pak to drive an anti India narrative so how can citizen volunteers like us come together to coordinate our efforts and ensure that solidarity day is exposed for what it really is
Yes I totally agree with you. We need to Definitely do something like that. We need to counter Propoganda with Propoganda (our Propoganda will have more truth to it though)

For example if we want to promote videos in favour of us than we should try and make videos of :
  • Kashmiri youth saying slogans like "Jai Hind!" , "Kashmir belongs to India "!
  • Kashmiri youth also drawing Different photos of India on paper/Wall etc and trying to express how much they love their India.
  • Kashmiri youth shaking hands with indian Army Soldiers showing how much they love indian Army.
Like this we should also promote Pictures along with videos of the said matter.

For example, take a look at these and you will understand what type of Matter I am trying to refer that we should promote to show a pro-India Kashmiri image:
indianArmyschoolchalo.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
14_06_2019-indian_army_with_children_19311272.jpg

{Incase you use Twitter~you can watch these

kj2222

Country flag
Yes I totally agree with you. We need to Definitely do something like that. We need to counter Propoganda with Propoganda (our Propoganda will have more truth to it though)

For example if we want to promote videos in favour of us than we should try and make videos of :
  • Kashmiri youth also drawing Different photos of India on paper/Wall etc and trying to express how much they love their India.
  • Kashmiri youth shaking hands with indian Army Soldiers showing how much they love indian Army.

For example, take a look at these and you will understand what type of Matter I am trying to refer that we should promote to show a pro-India Kashmiri image:
View attachment 135735
View attachment 135736
Superb! 👍 👍

kj2222

Country flag

View attachment 135735
View attachment 135736
Have created this telegram channel where relevant pics, posters and videos can be posted for everyone to use:

@Super Flanker will add you as an admin on this so that you can post relevant pics and videos here too

Super Flanker

Country flag
Thank you very much. Like this we need to promote such videos and photos showing the presence of a "pro-India'' image in Kashmir. Also at the same time we need to analyse various types of Anti-India Propoganda which is Targetted at India.

I have seen on twitter ,various Propoganda being spread that:
  • Indian Army is doing oppression of Kashmiris
  • Indian Army is doing genocide of muslims in Kashmir
  • Indian Army is doing atrocities in Kashmir.
These type of fake Propoganda is always peddled by Pak and Chinese twitter handles so you could post them here, we will research about them and do a fact check and find out the truth and we will counter the Propoganda

Global Defence

New threads

Articles