Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Modi saab aliph lael wanin

THESIS THORON

Country flag
No, would be suicidal, delimitarion should ensure more seats for jammu at any cost or higher trust in BJP in Kashmir if Jammu doesn’t get more seats. BJP should be the ruling party of J&K at any cost.
what do you think abt inc in muslim pop in jammu ??

THESIS THORON

Country flag
They can’t do anything anti India as they are not, this pak sarzameen shadbad filth is only in kashmir.
see I know that you live there so obiviously you have far much knowledge abt locals than me, but I dont think that muslims will vote for bjp, they will vote for gupkar gang only.

what are your views on this??

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
see I know that you live there so obiviously you have far much knowledge abt locals than me, but I dont think that muslims will vote for bjp, they will vote for gupkar gang only.

what are your views on this??
Jammu has different scene, Jammu muslims near border hate Pakistan and are pro BJP, shias are always pro BJP. Kashmir is different ball game, although Kashmir has a huge BJP karyakarta force, it failed to save them from terror attacks the way they did in Bengal.

sorcerer

Country flag
Golf academy started in J&K, game of elite open for masses
Idrees Lone

3-4 minutes

Golf courses of Kashmir Valley are famous across the world, but Kashmir has not produced a single international player in Golf. The reason being no Golf academies or training. The LG of Kashmir, Manoj Sinha recently inaugurated a golf academy for the students of government schools to take up the sport.
Golf has always been called the game of the rich and access to golf courses in the Valley has always been difficult. However, now the state administration has come up with an idea to introduce a golf academy for the students to learn and take up this sport professionally.
“We have made golf accessible to the common man. It is no longer the game of the elite. Dream of inclusive society being realised. J&K is a powerhouse of sporting talent; UT administration is working diligently in creating a flourishing sports culture and providing the right platforms to budding sportspersons, '' said Manoj Sinha, LG of Jammu and Kashmir.

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K LG inaugurates night flight operations at Jammu airport

In a historic move Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Friday inaugurated the night flight operations at the Jammu Airport.

The Lt. Governor virtually flagged off the first late-night flight of Go Air from Jammu to Delhi to mark the occasion.

He acknowledged the support of the Central Government and different agencies for coordination and ensuring the fulfillment of various procedural and on-ground facilities imperative for the start of night operations.

The Lt. Governor observed that the much-awaited facility will give relief to the passengers and in turn will have a long term positive impact on the economy of the region.

sorcerer

Country flag
Kashmir's tallest Indian Tricolour at 100ft to be dedicated to the Nation on August 10
Srishti Goel

3-4 minutes

Last Updated: 5th August, 2021 17:43 IST
Jammu & Kashmir will unveil a 100-foot tricolour near Srinagar's historic Hari Parbat fort. On August 10, the tricolour will be dedicated to the country.

The government of Jammu and Kashmir will unveil a 100-foot tricolour near Srinagar's historic Hari Parbat fort. On August 10, the tricolour, which was created in record time, will be dedicated to the country. The tricolour is said to be Kashmir's tallest flag, the foundation stone of which was placed on February 7.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles