Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Have created this telegram channel where relevant pics, posters and videos can be posted for everyone to use:

@Super Flanker will add you as an admin on this so that you can post relevant pics and videos here too
If you don't Mind, I will stick to DFI only, I don't use telegram and as I am using less and less social media day by day.

I will use only DFI for this type of things. So hence I won't Participate in this idea, hope you are not offended. No harsh feelings.

My only request to you is that if you find any type of Propoganda being spread Against India in Kashmir than post it here. We will counter it.

Thank you @kj2222

kj2222

Country flag
If you don't Mind, I will stick to DFI only, I don't use telegram and as I am using less and less social media day by day.

I will use only DFI for this type of things. So hence I won't Participate in this idea, hope you are not offended. No harsh feelings.

My only request to you is that if you find any type of Propoganda being spread Against India in Kashmir than post it here. We will counter it.

Thank you @kj2222
No problem completely understandable

Super Flanker

Country flag
No problem completely understandable
Thank you very much. By the way if you use Twitter than please keep a watch for anti-India Propoganda with regards to Kashmir.
-----------------
On twitter many Pakistani Handles are known to peddle fake videos and photos claiming India is doing atrocities in Kashmir so you can post it here and we will counter it.

{Note- Only if you use Twitter}

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Have created this telegram channel where relevant pics, posters and videos can be posted for everyone to use:

@Super Flanker will add you as an admin on this so that you can post relevant pics and videos here too
Rather tweetstorm Baloch freedom struggle and baloch attrocities en masse, along with positives from J&K. And we need to make sure that Paki propaganda gets over shadowed, they have started posting BS already.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I want everyone to take a look at these Videos. We need to counter these type of Propoganda Against Indian Army claiming that Indian Army is doing Attrocities in Kashmir Against Kashmiris.
----
----
Please analyse these videos and see if these are actually authentic or just mere Propoganda Against Indian Army Falsely accusing them.
And you’re amplifying it by posting Shehla Rashid’s excretion over here

Super Flanker

Country flag
And you’re amplifying it by posting Shehla Rashid’s excretion over here
See bro. My intention of posting this is to try and do a fact check here. We need to start countering this Propoganda. That is why I had posted it here because of the 99% of claimed Attrocities by IA in Kashmir is Actually Fake.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
See bro. My intention of posting this is to try and do a fact check here. We need to start countering this Propoganda. That is why I had posted it here because of the 99% of claimed Attrocities by IA in Kashmir is Actually Fake.
Giving importance to these scums = amplifying it, had our media ignored them then they would not have been doing politics in India and invited to talk shows. Its better to delete it as its offtopic.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Giving importance to these scums = amplifying it, had our media ignored them then they would not have been doing politics in India and invited to talk shows. Its better to delete it as its offtopic.
Okay Delete all your replies to me and I will delete all of mine. @THESIS THORON you too bro
Will delete this post too.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Instead of posting porkistani propaganda report their tweets and accounts and ask others to report them and tweet about Pakistani Nazi army attrocities against baloch,Sindhi and force conversion against Hindu.Remember attack is the best defence millions of Pakistanis commit crimes like that mleccha Nazir Ahmed in London use those cases to humiliate Pakistanis.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Instead of posting porkistani propaganda report their tweets and accounts and ask others to report them and tweet about Pakistani Nazi army attrocities against baloch,Sindhi and force conversion against Hindu.Remember attack is the best defence millions of Pakistanis commit crimes like that mleccha Nazir Ahmed in London use those cases to humiliate Pakistanis.
Than we can do that. Everyone on DFI should Participate in this idea. In my opinion we should make a thread about this in which members in DFI who use Twitter will look out for Pakistani Propoganda Against India in Kashmir and all the Members who use Twitter should Mass Report these Tweets/Accounts.

By the way, there was a thread made by @kj2222 with regards to IW{Information Warfare} but about the Deletion of tweets and Accounts, for that we need a separate thread in my opinion.

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K becomes the first Union Territory to be integrated with National Single Window System

LG, Shri Manoj Sinha launches the J&K Single Window Clearance System integrated with NSWS

NSWS is linked with India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) which hosts 45 industrial parks of J&K, will help Investors to discover available land parcels in J&K

Posted On: 08 FEB 2022 4:02PM by PIB Delhi

In a historic achievement, Jammu & Kashmir became the first Union Territory to be onboarded the National Single Window System (NSWS). This marks a major leap in Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) in the Union Territory.

Lieutenant Governor Shri Manoj Sinha launched the J&K Single Window Clearance System integrated with NSWS yesterday in the presence of Shri Arun Kumar Mehta, Chief Secretary, Govt of J&K, Ms. Sumita Dawra, Additional Secretary, DPIIT, Shri Ranjan Thakur, Principal Secretary Industries & Commerce, Govt of J&K.

NSWS is linked with India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) which hosts 45 industrial parks of J&K. This will help Investors to discover available land parcels in J&K.

The NSWS, a 2020 budgetary announcement of the Government of India, is a digital platform that serves as a guide for investors to identify and to apply for approvals as per their business requirements. The platform was soft launched in September 2021 by the Union Minister for Commerce and Industry, Textiles and Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Shri Piyush Goyal.

NSWS will eliminate the need for investors to visit multiple platforms/offices to gather information and obtain clearances from different stakeholders.

Twenty Ministries / Departments have been integrated on NSWS including Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare amongst others. Currently 142 central approvals can be applied through the NSWS portal.

14 States/UTs onboarded on NSWS include Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand.

The Know Your Approval (KYA) module on NSWS guides investors to identify approvals required for their business based on a dynamic intuitive questionnaire. Currently, the module hosts more than 3,000 approvals across Centre & States.

As on date, the portal has 16,800 visitors, out of which 7,500 KYA journeys have been serviced. More than 1,250 investors are registered on the portal.

The NSWS platform can be accessed at www.nsws.gov.in.

-------------------

The sweet sound of pakis propaganda investment getting flushed..everyday..
aaah blissss

Knowitall

Sort of reminds you of the Delhi sultanate post the Timur sack.

No law and order influence barely outside the city walls. State governers doing their stuff and killing central officials and cadre enmass.

To think Hindus are not even safe in their own country.

cereal killer

Country flag
Agree with Farooq... At least scum is telling the truth. There's no stopping the killings.
GOI should retaliate & snatch administration powers & minority status of Kashmiri Muslims. Let them feel the heat. Give jobs & benefits to patriotic Hindus of Jammu &, KP's.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Agree with Farooq... At least scum is telling the truth. There's no stopping the killings.
GOI should retaliate & snatch administration powers & minority status of Kashmiri Muslims. Let them feel the heat. Give jobs & benefits to patriotic Hindus of Jammu &, KP's.
Changing demography and eliminating pro pakistan families in j&k will stop these gayhadi attacks on hindus.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles