Kashmir files movie, its impact on the conscience of larger hindu society.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indranil Roy...one of the senior most members of BRF & one who is the biggest source of our knowledge in Aerospace & Defence,one who defended Tejas & other desi programs for years, drinks sickular koolaid, sad...

Obsession in one mediocrity does not translate into expertise on another matter.

Please keep these tinpots of no value out of this discussion.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
sure, Israeli govt employees managed to douse the fire by being proactive.
my question is on israeli civil society, how many articles or opeds written about this incident within israel?

there are many people in India who defend the jewish community on the topic of holocaust and anti-semitism, how many people in israel defend hindus?
That is a fair and reasonable observation. I know few jews that are pro BHARAT Indologists or if not pro BHARAT at least objective and neutral.

Yet I have sufficient grounds to acknowledge the fact that jews are least relevant to us.

Our cooperation is direct consequence of convergence not brotherhood. Hence today the jews govt. apologizing to Us rather needs be seen as Our own accomplishment instead of some "love in the air" hallucination.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Please don't waste time on these characters. They can join DFI and put forth their POV. Always ready for good sparing.

As far as I know, with years of experience on multiple forums, these characters do not stand pointed facts but thrive on circular arguments, use jargon and hide behind technicalities that are too convenient.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Maybe he just wants to be special.
Really ?

TRUE character of a person is not what he shows in his day to day life

TRUE character of a person is what he manages to hide or mistakenly reveal

If I remember correctly he made similar comments on CAA

So did he want to be special than also ?

Don't be a blind follower of anyone, judge people everytime and hold them responsible for every action of theirs

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So did he want to be special than also ?
Yes, you look at his profile ones.
Him being Bengali is irrelevant it may have been any other subgroup but I would like to mention Benagli Urban fella tend to be like this.
What do you think goes through his mind when folks buzz around him for info crumbs? The most humble of guys would develop a complex.
In his mind he might imagine himself to he above the unwashed masses, suit boot version of celebrity culture.
He is just flexing his ego, that much was expected of him.
Don't be a blind follower of anyone, judge people everytime and hold them responsible for every action of theirs
Yes you know me already I won't do that.

another_armchair

Country flag
IR - I don't know enough about this terrible episode of our history. But I know enough to write off Kashmir Files as propaganda. Trust me vro, it is propaganda, so what if I don't know scat about it. I refuse to be corrected. I will find my own version to suit my belief from my sources in the Hurriyat and the Jamait.

^Those assertions are as stupid as the ones made by Tejas baiters who he debunks.

Don't blame him... must be the bhadralok pond where he and his kind take a holy dip.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like Israeli ambassador has hired someone from lutyens as PR consultant.
for now it looks like he hasn't done proper homework on how our discourse operates.
if his intent is to guilt trip us using random opinion, it will backfire badly.

=============
Just wanted to share one of a few DMs I got in this direction. According to his profile, the guy has a PhD. Even though he doesn’t deserve my protection, I decided to delete his identifying information.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like Israeli ambassador has hired someone from lutyens as PR consultant.
for now it looks like he hasn't done proper homework on how our discourse operates.
if his intent is to guilt trip us using random opinion, it will backfire badly.

=============
Just wanted to share one of a few DMs I got in this direction. According to his profile, the guy has a PhD. Even though he doesn’t deserve my protection, I decided to delete his identifying information.

sequence of events :

- israeli born paris resident singles out a particular movie at a film festival
-public reacts with outrage
- Israeli diplomatic team does damage control
- India today anchor does interview with that french guy, brings in schindler's list and life is beautiful into the mainstream discussion
- ANI does does a podcast with the ambassador, talks about everything except the TKF incident
- Coupta does interview on the same day, brings in genocide denial into the conversation.
- Now this..

ordinary Indians did not trigger this debate, but it keeps expanding thanks to lutyens crowd. it's the same crowd that made pegasus into a big issue.

Last edited:

Varoon2

Country flag
Has anyone viewed "The Kashmir Files Unreported", it is a sort of follow on to the movie, reportedly goes into more detail and profiles more cases of terror against the Hindu minority and others. Essentially it's a documentary. It can be seen on OTT . So far, very low key responses, if any, to the feature.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles