Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not doing anything is not a solution in any this case.
We lost atleast a decade(especially during upa regime) in think tank n capitol hill lobbying game,while our enemy stacked the higher up n critical positions.

Already people like jaishankar started working,but still It'll take few years to turn the tide to our favor.

Being said that,we do had a couple of good years when obama was in office. Not because he is wise,but then people were openly critical about pisslamic terrorism. We had few members(congress I guess) filed bills to declare pukis as a terror state.

In simple words,then even the dumbos were not afraid of questioning pisslamic terrorism,but everything changed once drumpf won(imo,its not his fault).

Nowadays,Anyone condemning(in dumbos camp) terrorists is labelled as racist suffering from islamaphobia(in our case islamaphobic yindoo nazionalist ).

This phenomenon took off,Especially after the rise of the illhand gang,the "gang" actively searching for "evil kaafirs".

My point here is,murican liberal camp is going through a ideological transition(similar to post civil rights,lgbt rights era)towards pro muslim. So any kaafir is a fair game for them,since we are weak ones(no active participation in lobbying),they started with us. Plus there is no stigma attached when someone hammers the hapless yindoos(example,for jews=anti semitic,for blacks=racists etc.)

Note: illhand backed off against Israelis,once she was called anti-semitic.
This is why I said earlier in the forum,we should stress and promote the indophobia/hinduphobia against the haters.

Once it gets traction,we can quench any offensive by an elected official as it will damage their reputation.

Last edited:

dkkgp

Country flag
The one thing that f*cked us up in the US House Committee was the presence of Aarti Singh Tikoo trying to defend India. We should have just ignored it completely. I agree with the medium article that says that it was almost like a colonial Indian trying to justify his/her actions against colonial masters.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The one thing that f*cked us up in the US House Committee was the presence of Aarti Singh Tikoo trying to defend India. We should have just ignored it completely. I agree with the medium article that says that it was almost like a colonial Indian trying to justify his/her actions against colonial masters.
Aarti Tikoo Singh went on her own(she said so herself in her opening statement), GoI didn’t send her. She even said she is not there as a Kashmiri Hindu, rather as independent journalist.

And Kashmiri pundits(American citizens) who applied for being a witness were rejected by committee.

dkkgp

Country flag
Aarti Tikoo Singh went on her own(she said so herself in her opening statement), GoI didn’t send her. She even said she is not there as a Kashmiri Hindu, rather as independent journalist.

And Kashmiri pundits(American citizens) who applied for being a witness were rejected by committee.
I know she went on her own but the fact remains she was trying to defend India. She was just being what is called a useful idiot.

Country flag
True that. Pakiland is the first country in the world where PMs makes life sacrifice while army is busy running business. IK is next because someone has to be responsible for Kashmir mess and economic hardships.

Pakis divide in their support for imran. He has been a good paki leader for India.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I know she went on her own but the fact remains she was trying to defend India. She was just being what is called a useful idiot.
Agree but my slightly nuanced reply:

She was not there to defend India, she was there to defend her liberal credentials. She went off libtard script recently by reporting ground realities of Kashmir post aug 5th.

Icarus

Country flag
Agree but my slightly nuanced reply:

She was not there to defend India, she was there to defend her liberal credentials. She went off libtard script recently by reporting ground realities of Kashmir post aug 5th.
She tried to do monkey balancing and started talking about lynching in India and hindu extremism. We have a weird bunch of people representing us.:crazy:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Drama started...................
Just a thought:

Since it is safe to assume that the points in the letter was drafted by some one in CAIR (Council on American Islamic relationships). Might as well reply in the language they understand.

Basically saying the more drama baazi you do, more love letters wrapped in 155mm arty at a higher rate will be sent across to hit paki posts and camps.

Most Indian Americans may believe they are Americans first, all Pakistani Americans are Pakistani first and Americans later.

Rinse and repeat, they will get the message.

========

Diplo talk
+

“We deeply appreciate the concern shown by the congressional members towards the Indian citizens residing in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. In line with our shared American goals of eradicating terrorism for region and the world, we have and will continue to DEGRADE AND DESTROY terrorism and it’s state sponsored support structures emanating from across Pakistan Occupied part of Jammu and Kashmir in order to protect fundamental RIGHT TO LIFE of Indian citizens”

and make sure extra arty is cc’d along with the response(arty component is important).

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Journalists are not petty thieves that we will catch them red-handed doing theft. Neither the white-collar corruption they do is easier to crack.

Their crimes are visible in their ommissions and commissions. The Lindu memory may not serve them because they have inherited genes of submissive cowards. To hide their cowardice of calling out the wrongs and connecting the dots they play safe and hide behind ideologies.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Journalists are not petty thieves that we will catch them red-handed doing theft. Neither the white-collar corruption they do is easier to crack.

Their crimes are visible in their ommissions and commissions. The Lindu memory may not serve them because they have inherited genes of submissive cowards. To hide their cowardice of calling out the wrongs and connecting the dots they play safe and hide behind ideologies.
Most members of this coupta / brukha gang have 250crore farm houses and bungalows not far from where I sit right now. If the politicians ever wanted to go after them there is plenty of evidence to uncover.

The challenge is not bringing down the house. The challenge is to occupy the house and get the previous owners minions to serve you tea and call you master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles