Kashmir A Siamese twins Case: Jugular vein of Pakistan runs through vital organ of India

lupgain

Country flag
Running away from problem but in circles:

In the wake of current crisis in Kashmir, lasting and peaceful solution is the demand of time, people and the region. In order, not to let our enemies further exploit the unrest in Kashmir, current government can’t push aside or ignore the situation in Kashmir anymore; it has to fight this monster head on, with a cool head and not in a head strong way, this will let monster find its way out of the box and do the damage we fear about. So no more running away from Kashmir

Bilateral Issue – No one should talk, so, not a word but it’s talk of the town

Everyone in our country, neighborhood and world knows who is the real culprit behind this trouble but no one will take either’s’ side and will remain in neutral state or in a non-align mode. So, who is to blame for this? Undoubtedly, it is us who are to blame, if we are expecting them (the world) to name the culprit and they are not uttering a word. For it were us; who always raised our voices and frowned our eyes who dared to speak about Kashmir, during peaceful times rather than getting the solution in our favor, we kept ourselves busy with petty internal politics and blaming previous governments, so, now when our own people are raising voices against us and not siding with us on this national agenda, (even if morally they should), they are finding it amusing and avenging in teasing the current government by making senseless statements and we rather than putting our efforts in finding solution to our problem are spending our time in discussing definition of morality and terms of nationalism, thereby giving more ammo to our enemies to do more damage to us.

Don’t take sides but be on my side

We declared Kashmir as our integral part and bilateral dispute, warned everyone else in the world, that no country should step in this dispute, so, it would be unrealistic and laughable, if we think US, Russia, France, UK and others would step in and declare our rivals, a terrorist state to pacify us or for the sake of business we have given the world powers, at least make a comment that will mellow down enemy’s stance for time being and this will buy us time to do the damage control, then we are living in fool’s world.

I love freedom but not for demand of:

Sooner we understand the fact that some issues and interests, which reveals our bold intentions and national pride are better handled single handedly and boldly on our terms, rather than seeking world support. In today’s world where technology has made world look smaller with faster and cheaper communication and commutation, empathy, inclusiveness and accommodative ideologies have already found its root and it’s the way of expressing humanity in this world, any other ideology will be seen as expansionism and imperialism and will find it hard to find any support.

I am weak, I know ; but I have a strong friend called time:

Further to stress upon, we need to accept the reality that Pakistan understands this fact very well that how world weighs it’s words, they got it’s taste last year in UN meeting in US. When hardly any leader gave an ear to their leader's speech, while Modi was hailed worldwide. It (Pakistan) for has learnt this fact the hard way. They know now, until they seek moral support from our side of Kashmir they can’t make world hear about their story of Kashmir. As they have mastered the art of playing the card of victim of terror and seeking alms instead. By not diffusing current crisis at earliest, we have handed them a weapon which works like loudspeaker for them to shout Kashmir-Kashmir more aggressively and loudly, so this had made the world at least hear the word Kashmir and turn it’s head, even though, currently no one is interested in buying their ideas, as the world is busy fighting it's war on terror in different world. But still, it (Pakistan) will never let this golden chance slip by and milk every drop it can, so that unrest in valley should stay and will help miscreants in full force to throttle violence and terrorism in valley, under the shadow of demand for freedom. If I am not wrong, unrest in valley is not leaving soon.

Delhi wants peace and growth:

A lasting, peaceful and purposeful solution is required, which should be according to the wishes of Kashmiri brothers (they too are our citizens), pacify the needs of Central and state governments too, uphold our national pride and last but not the least, a solution is required which gives peaceful sleep to Delhi by weakening villainous plots of our notorious neighbor. Such an answer can only be reached by continuous multi-pronged, multidimensional, multilevel and multinational approach by Government of India and other political ruling and non-ruling parties, either regional or national over a period of time, until the solution reaches its logical end. For it is in our national interest to all of us to keep our India safe from enemies, Right?

Deteriorating situation in J&K is only benefiting Pakistan in emboldening it's stance to separate Kashmir from India. While, they have surely started to believe it and understand this fact it's now or never for them, we would be fooling ourselves if we think Pakistan will let situation settle in Kashmir that easily, considering the depth of penetration they have got in the valley.

Time to show true nationalism than symbolic :

We Indians are ardent followers of cricket, our blood boils if someone defeats India in cricket or hockey or as a matter of fact in any sports. Has our nationalism got limited to our national holidays or in sport arenas only?

Time demands us, not only to stand firmly with the families of our fallen heroes at border but also to show empathy and sensitivity towards our Kashmiri brothers, get them correct their path and get them on the path of progress, share growth with them. To tell them, " United we stand, divided we fall".

pmaitra

What is this jugular vein?

To me, this is the water source.

I will use a simile (somewhat): The origins of Tigris and Euphrates are in Turkey but the Arab states were oil rich. The Turks had a saying, "They have oil and we have water. Let them drink their oil."

lupgain

Country flag
What is this jugular vein?

To me, this is the water source.

I will use a simile (somewhat): The origins of Tigris and Euphrates are in Turkey but the Arab states were oil rich. The Turks had a saying, "They have oil and we have water. Let them drink their oil."
Jugular Vein is means a large vein taking blood to the head from heart, this is life line of brain. So, Normally Pak refers Kashmir as their Jugular Vein, (firstly stated by Jinnah). So for them J&K is their head, and you can make your own conclusions next, (so, I meant to say like Siamese twins, connected by head and separate bodies)

pmaitra

Jugular Vein is means a large vein taking blood to the head from heart, this is life line of brain. So, Normally Pak refers Kashmir as their Jugular Vein, (firstly stated by Jinnah). So for them J&K is their head, and you can make your own conclusions next, (so, I meant to say like Siamese twins, connected by head and separate bodies)
Are you the author of this article? If yes, we should consider it for the front page.

lupgain

Country flag
yes I am i have also given the link for linked In Pulse ...

lupgain

Country flag
If DFI make it's mind to publish this, tell me in advance to check if it needs any edit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles