Kargil made India discuss Kashmir with Pak: Musharraf

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Musharaf is trying to take the credit and saving himself from the coup against the Nawaz Sharif Government . Its nothing but diversion , Seems he is trying to come back and the only thing by which Pakistanis have been brainwashed since its creation by its establishment is Kashmir.

NikSha

What is pathetic is that this retard visited India to speak in a f**ing conference recently (where a Muslim journalist told him to fuck-off, pretty awesome btw).

He's lucky that I am not the PM of this country or else I would have him labelled as a terrorist and given shoot on sight order, even if the order involved crossing over to the "retards only" territory next door.

He's an attention whore (hey, don't censor this :p). He tried with his lame book and failed (well, it was amusing for the world media). Now whenever someone utters the word "Kargil", he crawls out of his hole in the mountains where he spends his time with Osama to give his valuable advice to his fellow Pakistan's. That's his life story, no point in discussing him or anything he says any further as far as I am concerned.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Musharraf advised to delay his return to Pak: report

Islamabad (PTI): With his tenure as President of Pakistan coming up for scrutiny by the country's highest court, Pervez Musharraf has put off his return here from London for the time being as advised by his close aides.

Mr Musharraf, who had consulted legal luminaries to represent him in the Supreme Court in his defence, has made a sudden about turn to defer his return to Pakistan, fuelling speculation whether he would come back to the country to face trial.

The Supreme Court had last week asked Mr Musharraf to appear before it and explain his action of imposing Emergency in 2007 and sacking of 60 judges, including Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammed Chaudhary.

The Newsreported on Monday that Mr Musharraf was advised by his aides to delay his return as they feel that his adversaries may drag him to court on various counts and also because some extremist groups have become active in the wake of speculation regarding his coming back to Pakistan.

The Hindu News Update Service

p2prada

I read his autobiography. He is no writer but he likes weaving stories, especially of his assassination attempts. The entire book was hero worship........of himself.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yes i red in the Line of fire (rather the In the Line of lies) i must say that it should be rated as classic sinces it is a classic comic book highly recommended for stress petiants

Global Defence

New threads

Articles