Kapil Dev wants Sachin Tendulkar to retire immediately

Blackwater

Cricket is not about Batting. :frusty:
well u r a fool if u think cricket is all about batting... bowling or fielding tera mama karega

Btw ur mama sachin cant bowl and field and now can't bat properly...

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well this is forum and every member has right to express his view. in my view he should sit at home respecfully
Sure. Everyone of us have our own view. But the sad part is that it makes no difference to Sachin unless selection board is talking.

Blackwater

Sure. Everyone of us have our own view. But the sad part is that it makes no difference to Sachin unless selection board is talking.

sir ji, if he fails in few more innings ,it will make difference to him.. finger cross

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
sir ji, if he fails in few more innings ,it will make difference to him.. finger cross
But the almighty lord Kapil Dev has spoken already!

He wants Sachin to retire irrespective of anything.

trackwhack

well u r a fool if u think cricket is all about batting... bowling or fielding tera mama karega

Btw ur mama sachin cant bowl and field and now can't bat properly...
You did not say Cricket is not all about batting

You said Cricket is not about batting

Who is the idiot or fool? And please keep abuse out of this. It only shows that you cant debate with decency.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sachin to quit ODIs after 100th ton: Reports

Mumbai, Mar 10: Sachin Tendulkar is likely to quit from One Day Internationals after scoring his 100th international century, according to reports quoting Board of Control for Cricket in India's (BCCI) sources on Saturday.

Tendulkar had a poor ODI tri-series in Australia recently. There were calls for him to retire from the shorter format but he was later picked for Asia Cup which gets under way in Bangladesh on Sunday.

According to TV reports, quoting BCCI sources, Tendulkar will give up the India ODI jersey but will continue to play Tests. There is also speculation that VVS Laxman will also hang up his boots.

These reports are emerging a day after Rahul Dravid announced his retirement from Test and first class cricket on Friday in Bangalore.

More at:

Sachin Tendulkar | Speculation About ODI Retirement | 100th International Ton

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolaha

Sachin calling it a day right after lifting the World cup would have been the perfect ending to a glorious career!

Blackwater

Sachin to quit ODIs after 100th ton: Reports

Mumbai, Mar 10: Sachin Tendulkar is likely to quit from One Day Internationals after scoring his 100th international century, according to reports quoting Board of Control for Cricket in India's (BCCI) sources on Saturday.

Tendulkar had a poor ODI tri-series in Australia recently. There were calls for him to retire from the shorter format but he was later picked for Asia Cup which gets under way in Bangladesh on Sunday.

According to TV reports, quoting BCCI sources, Tendulkar will give up the India ODI jersey but will continue to play Tests. There is also speculation that VVS Laxman will also hang up his boots.

These reports are emerging a day after Rahul Dravid announced his retirement from Test and first class cricket on Friday in Bangalore.

More at:

Sachin Tendulkar | Speculation About ODI Retirement | 100th International Ton

This proves my comment thanks ray. hope emotional fools like TW read this article.

trackwhack

This proves my comment thanks ray. hope emotional fools like TW read this article.
dude, take a hike man. who the hell are you to pass judgement on me? try and debate reasonably without personal attacks. there is nothing emotional in my posts. I have only stated that he is the best batsman in the team. you are the only trolling with he is selfish and cricket is not batting etc. you have hardly responded to the fact that he is still india's best batsman as shown by stats. so stop BS ing.

trackwhack

one last thing. You are paki basher no 1 on this forum right. If not for the old men Sachin and Sehwag, the pakis would have bashed us good in your own homeland less than a year back in the semis. Those two old men who cant field won that match for us. all your hot shot youngsters including your hometown boy yuvraj (who went for a golden duck) and captain cool dhoni were all hatching eggs that day.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Likewise, you should not be judgemental!

This is a forum and all views are welcomed.

Blackwater

dude, take a hike man. who the hell are you to pass judgement on me? try and debate reasonably without personal attacks. there is nothing emotional in my posts. I have only stated that he is the best batsman in the team. you are the only trolling with he is selfish and cricket is not batting etc. you have hardly responded to the fact that he is still india's best batsman as shown by stats. so stop BS ing.
it was u who started personally. anyhow he was the best batsman. Times moves on. I know he hold lotssss of records. but today on field he is struggling not only with destiny but also with health. despite that he is still waiting for his 100th 100, what do u call this a selfishness or what???

for ur kind info he is human being not robot.

Blackwater

one last thing. You are paki basher no 1 on this forum right. If not for the old men Sachin and Sehwag, the pakis would have bashed us good in your own homeland less than a year back in the semis. Those two old men who cant field won that match for us. all your hot shot youngsters including your hometown boy yuvraj (who went for a golden duck) and captain cool dhoni were all hatching eggs that day.

yes iam paki basher. remember allegation WERE MADE the match was fixed lolllll......Yuvraj is dead, i mean carrier wise. He will not able to come back. I feel, he has earned lot of money. Get married and tk cr of his baaap sec 17 petrol pump behind neelam cinema

SEE IAM NOT BIASED LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yes iam paki basher. remember allegation WERE MADE the match was fixed lolllll......Yuvraj is dead, i mean carrier wise. He will not able to come back. I feel, he has earned lot of money. Get married and tk cr of his baaap sec 17 petrol pump behind neelam cinema

SEE IAM NOT BIASED LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Ya and is about time.That Idiot has not even married yet. Whats the point of earning money when you dont kids to enjoy it??:confused2:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not only Kapil Dev who has passed comments, many other cricketers have passed similar comments.

Given Indians dismal performance where all have failed, hope still lingers in the human breast - maybe Sachin will make a comeback and India will regain the glory.

However, with Bangladesh next in the line, it will not be such a huge splash, but then the chances of the 100th 100 is real good!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles