Kamlesh Tiwari assassinated in Lucknow

Jameson Emoni

Hindus are all talk, no one wants to get their hands dirty. I don't know who's stopping these virat Hindus to go AWOL and do the needful. Yap Yap Yap Yap that's all they like to do. Whats worst is when someone is working for their cause, they try to find faults and beat them down. Jeez its such a pain, makes you wonder if its all worth it.
Yep, that is why I suggested these viraat Hindus should buy a gun and train themselves how to use it.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/top-i...is-arrested-killers-to-provide-full-legal-aid
I ALREADY SAID THIS MUCH BEFORE, THAT JIHADIS HAVE ALREADY CROSSED THE LINE, but it fell into deaf here.
And when we offered help to shambhu who actually saved minor girls from the rapist Bangladeshi and taught them a lesson his account was freezed by that dumb maharani of Rajasthan. She is the reason BJP.could never get a foothold in rajasthan. And trust me if Rajesh pilot's son Sachin Pilot get the CM post it will be very tough for BJP to get Rajasthan back now. They have thrown axe in their own feet by keeping that fraud with themselves.

Layers of conspiracy will get revealed in time, how much will be made public remains to be seen.

Delhi lawyer Mohammad Naved Siddiqui arrested for helping the killers hide after the murder
How can we forget that Geelani a DU professor who aided the attackers in parliament attack.

Zomato is a pro mulla organization they prefer hiring muslims wonder why?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Dont go gaga over modi ,shah ,doval ,they are planing end of pakistan terrrorism once and for all.
Yeah, Once Pakistan is finished domestic rats will be targeted.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Yeah, Once Pakistan is finished domestic rats will be targeted.
Actually it will break down their islamic kuwwat and superiority complex . Modi has done it in Kashmir by throwing 370 out. Earlier they had belief that they can do whatever they wish. Even Arrest of Kamlesh Tiwari murderers in a quick time is good . But we know milord will do nothing and it will be another story of injustice.

That's why Gorakshak punish the criminals on their own Else Those who kill people spread terrorism steal money of poor hindus, rape hindu children will go unpunished by law.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Voice of liberals.This kutta's brother is still alive, shame on Hindus.

If killed, the rest of vocal terrorists will hibernate and multiply their breed. Actually, Akbaruddin type Muslims are much needed in India, otherwise what or who else can awake and unite sleeping casteist Hindus ?

Pakistanese carried out Pulwama attack exactly to put pressure on Modi to respond. In absence of a response from Modi, he was to be shown to be just like MMS. This angle was stressed very well not just by Pakistanese but even The Cartel media. There were sock-puppet accounts here on DFI that were pushing that propaganda during last general election. So anytime I see someone pushing the agenda "Modi is not tough on terror", it throws a red flag.
We have defeated many leftist/congis here on this very forum in the past :troll:

Buy a weapon if you have not already and train yourself. Yudha is coming your way whether you are ready or not.
Atleast self defense training should be taken by Hindus.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
The Tiwari episode has also made one thing clear. Rich Hindus will use Hindutva to acquire political power, while poor Hindus like Tiwari, Rss workers etc. slog it out in the world and pay the price. So basically poor Hindus have to keep making sacrifices in the name of Hindutva, while rich Hindus take selfies with Bollywood stars.
There would be more to the story, not related to rich poor or caste.

Just local politics..

In this noise people are missing the crucial point, the way the killer didn’t even bother to cover up his tracks. It’s a message in itself, the sooner people realise it the better.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles