Kaaba Inside

ani82v

Country flag
I was always curious what was inside Kaaba.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Construction by Abraham and Ishmael

The Quran states that Ibrahim, together with his son Ishmael, raised the foundations of the holy house.[Quran 2:127] God had shown Ibrahim the exact site, very near to the Well of Zamzam, where Ibrahim and Ishmael began work on the Kaaba's construction in circa 2130 BCE. [16] After Ibrahim had built the Kaaba, an angel brought to him the Black Stone, a celestial stone that, according to tradition, had fallen from Heaven on the nearby hill Abu Qubays.[17] According to a saying attributed to Muhammad, the Black Stone had "descended from Paradise whiter than milk but the sins of the sons of Adam had made it black".[18] The Black Stone is believed to be the only remnant of the original structure made by Ibrahim.

After the placing of the Black Stone in the Eastern corner of the Kaaba, Ibrahim received a revelation, in which God told the aged prophet that he should now go and proclaim the pilgrimage to mankind, so that men may come both from Arabia and from lands far away, on camel and on foot.[Quran 22:27] Going by the dates attributed to the patriarchs, Ishmael is believed to have been born in roughly 2150 BCE, with Isaac being born a hundred years later.[17] Therefore, Islamic scholars have generally assumed that the Kaaba was constructed by Ibrahim around 2130 BCE. The Kaaba is, therefore, believed by Muslims to be more than a millennium older than Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, which is believed to have been finished in 1007 BCE.[17] These dates remain consistent with the Muslim belief that the Kaaba is the first and thus oldest mosque in history.[17]
Kaaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

peacecracker

There are those who claim Kaaba is a pagan temple. a Moon worshippers temple. and guess whom moon god is? Hindu god Shiva.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Flooded Kaaba Before US Petrodollars constructed the Great Mosque and created Drainage system.....It's said the Kaaba still gets flooded:

Here is another Kaaba of Zoraster:

pmaitra

Hindus believe there is a black stone inside which is a Shivalinga...
Not all Hindus.

Kaaba = Shiva; Abraham = Brahman; blah blah blah, I've heard that before. Sorry, this Hindu doesn't buy that.

ashdoc

Country flag
ayodhya to ek jhanki hai ,

mecca medina baki hai.....

----now i know what this means .

warriorextreme

Country flag
Not all Hindus.

Kaaba = Shiva; Abraham = Brahman; blah blah blah, I've heard that before. Sorry, this Hindu doesn't buy that.
Me too do not buy that for a second because for me Idols where introduced in Hinduism from Jainism and Budhism..

warriorextreme

Country flag
I think with so many budhists stupas and Jain temples at that time posed(It was not called Hinduism by then) great threat to already dwindling Hinduism and hence Idol worship was absorbed into Hinduism..

pmaitra

Its a 2"x.5" seal. It has nothing to do with Idol worship. And I don't know why people call it proto-Shiva.
Since you don't know why it is called proto-Shiva, why don't you read up more about it? I could discuss it here, but that would be OT.

Anyway, let's get back to Kaaba, shall we?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
At least once in their lives, every Muslim is supposed to make a pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca. The central event of the hajj is a visit to the Kaaba: Muslims walk en masse counterclockwise around the Kaaba seven times (tawaf). This ritual is supposed to represent the angels walking around the throne of God and allows Muslims to symbolically enter the presence of God. Fifteen days before the Hajj and fifteen days before Ramadan are the only times the Kaaba is opened, and then just to clean it.

The Kaaba and the Hajj: Pilgrims Surround the Kaaba in the Courtyard of the Great Mosque in Mecca

Blackwater

Why non -Muslims are not allowed in Kabba or even entering the city of mecca and madina ???????????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

on the contrary everybody body from all religion allowed in our kabba I.e golden temple

:namaste::namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles