JuD (Charity Org) wants Pak to declare Jihad against India

Free Karma

JuD rally asks govt to declare jihad against India - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
A rally organised by the Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) on Friday condemned what it described as unprovoked Indian firing along the working boundary and the Line of Control and called upon the Pakistan government to declare jihad against India.

A large number of JuD workers and sympathisers converged on the Karachi Press Club to denounce Indian aggression that claimed lives of several innocent citizens.

Also read: Pakistan urges India to show restraint; condemns LoC deaths

Carrying banners and placards inscribed with the demand to wage jihad against India, the participants in the rally shouted slogans and vowed to lay down their lives to defend their motherland.

Besides JuD's Karachi chief Dr Muzammil Iqbal Hashmi, leaders of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Jamaat-i-Islami, Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl, Jamiat Ulema-i-Pakistan, and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf also addressed the rally.

Speaking on the occasion, Dr Hashmi said that terrorism on the Sialkot working boundary was part of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's policy of aggression, as he wanted to take advantage of Pakistan's internal problems.

"India should know that every citizen of Pakistan is ready to sacrifice his life for the protection of his country," he said, adding that the whole nation was behind the armed forces in their action to counter Indian aggression.

JI leader Osama Razi said that India was violating the international borders in connivance with the United States.

Other leaders also asked the government of Pakistan to give a 'befitting response' to unprovoked Indian aggression They said that Pakistani nation knew how to respond to the Indian threat and the nuclear bomb was made for the defence of the country.

They criticised the human rights organisations for keeping quiet about the Indian aggression.

They also paid tribute to the JuD for holding the event and inviting several political and religious parties to show unity.

ST, MWM condemn "Indian aggression"

The Sunni Tehreek and the Majlis Wahdat-i-Muslimeen also held separate protest demonstrations outside the city mosques after the Friday prayers.

They condemned Indian terrorism and attacks on the internationally recognised borders and lines of control in Kashmir and called upon the United Nations to take notice of Indian aggression.

"Our patience and desire for peace should not be taken as our weakness, as people of will never allow anyone to cast an evil eye on their country," said the leaders.

ST chief Sarwat Ejaz Qadri said that the people of Pakistan would not hesitate to give any sacrifice to protect their country.

MWM leader Maulana Mukhtar Imami said that despite their internal differences the people of Pakistan and all parties were united to defend every inch of their country.
This is the first time I'm seeing a charity/social org asking the govt to declare Jihad :lol: What a bunch of jokers. :rofl:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
For those guys, Pakistan has declared Jihad on India in 1948 after that only the wars took place.

Pakistan is waging terror Jihad on India since its birth.

johnnyboy

I guess these clowns weren't content with the pounding they took recently over ceasefire violations.

"India should know that every citizen of Pakistan is ready to sacrifice his life for the protection of his country," he said
Like those 90000 PoWs back in 1971?

If they are so eager to get halaled, I'm sure our forces would be more than happy to do the needful.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles