Jokes Thread

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Teacher asks the kids in class:

"What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Little Johnny: "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris , a jet to travel through Europe , an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child decides not to give importance to what he said, ignores him, and then continues the lesson.

And you, Susie?

" I wanna be Johnny's bitch!"

Rahul92

A Pakisitani boy got admission in an American
school.

Teacher: What's your name?

Boy: Ahmad

Teacher: No, now you are in America your name is Johny from today. Boy went home. Mom Asked: how was the day Ahmad?

Boy: I am an American now call me Johnny.

Mom & Dad both got offended and beat him up.

Next day he was back to school, all bruised

Teacher: What happened Johnny?
Boy: Ma'am, just 4 hours after I became American, I was attacked by two Pakistanis. :p :p

anoop_mig25

Country flag
if you believe in this news

Church battle

Shaju Philip : Tue Mar 12 2013

Jacobite and Orthodox churches have for decades been engaged in battle for control of Kerala's churches. Successive governments have failed to find an amicable solution to the feud, which has spilled over to the streets several times. Political parties are reluctant to join any side on the ground that these churches can influence election results in a number of constituencies in central Kerala. The Jacobite church has now decided to seek the mediation of Hindu organisations. A delegation of Jacobite Bishops has sought the help of the upper class Hindu organisation Nair Service Society and backward Hindus' Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam to influence the government to decide in its favour in the dispute.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumb::thumb: for help from Nair Service Society and Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam

Global Defence

New threads

Articles