Jokes Thread

sasi

Punk
~
A young punk gets on the cross town bus and sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man.
The young punk has spiked, multi-colored, green, purple, and orange hair. His clothing is a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's without shoes. Hisentire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright red, yellow and green feathers.
The old man glares at the young punk for the next ten miles, as the bus travels across the city.
Finally, the punk looks across at the old man, andyells, "What are you looking at, old man! Didn't you do anything wild when you were young?"
Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah. Back when I was very young and in the Navy, I got really drunk in Singapore and had sex with a parrot... I thought you might be my son."

sasi

Zebra On a Farm
~
A Zebra lived in the jungle. When it was decided that the jungle would be torn down, The Zebra had no where to live. A farmer came along and asked the Zebra if he would like to live on his farm, and the Zebra accepted.
The next day on the farm the Zebra was walking around till he saw some chickens. Curiously he asked the chickens " What's your job on the farm?"
The chickens replied "We're Chickens, we lay eggs and when we get old and fat they eat us."
"Wow that's a pretty shitty job." said the Zebra and went on his way.
The Zebra started walking again till he saw some pigs.Curiously he asked the pigs
" What's your job on the Farm?"
The pigs replied "We're Pigs, we roll around in the mud and when we get old and fat they eat us."
"Wow that's a pretty shitty job." said the Zebra and went on his way.
The Zebra started walking again till he saw some cows. Curiously he asked the cows
"What's your job on the farm?"
The cows replied "We're Cows, we get milked and when we get old and fat they eat us."
"Wow that's a pretty shitty job." said the Zebra and turned to walk away. When he turned around hesaw a bull. Curiously he asked the bull "Hey what's your job on the farm?"
The bull replied "Take off that striped pajama, and I'll show you my job on the farm!"

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Gujaratis -
Investment - 1 cr
Sales - 1.5 cr
Expenses - 0.5 cr
Profit - 1 cr
Loss - none

Punjabis -
Investment - 1.5 cr ( loan taken from others)
Sales - 1 cr
Expenses - 1.5 cr
Profit - 0.5 (how still unknown)
Loss - oye, wo ki haii??

Marwadis -
Investment - 2 cr
Sales - 4 cr
Expenses - 2 cr
Profit - 2 cr
Loss - 3 cr :O ( wondering how?? Because their
expected profit was 5cr )

Hence, wenever u ask about business to a gujju, they