Jokes Thread

sasi

A Spaghetti
~
A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there. "But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked. He replied,"Just send me a postcard and write 'spaghetti' on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money andflew to Italy.
Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and explained, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means." The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you."
Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor with a heart
attack. Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back to comfort the wife.
He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest. So the wife picked up the card and read,"'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs, two without.'"

sasi

Making Love to A Ghost
~
A professor at the University of Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks"How many people here believe in ghosts?"
About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you
who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.
"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously.
Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hands.
"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...
Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"
Way in the back, Joe raises! his hand.
The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."
The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way upto the podium. When he reached the front of the room,the professor asks, "So, Joe,
tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" Joe replied, "Heck! From way back there I thought you said "Goats!"

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Check This out,Bollywood Chinese "Ishtyle" :crusin4: :crusin2: :rofl:

[video=youtube_share;XQPfudGT7JQ]http://youtu.be/XQPfudGT7JQ[/video]

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Singh: "I'm going." Iska matlab kya hota hai?

DK: Mai ja rha hu.

Singh: Ruk, bina matlab bataye toh tera baap bhi nhi ja sakta. Pehle matlab bta.

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Making Love to A Ghost
~
A professor at the University of Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks"How many people here believe in ghosts?"
About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you
who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.
"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously.
Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hands.
"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...
Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"
Way in the back, Joe raises! his hand.
The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."
The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way upto the podium. When he reached the front of the room,the professor asks, "So, Joe,
tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" Joe replied, "Heck! From way back there I thought you said "Goats!"
He must be the guy who caused serious health problems for animals in a zoo in pakistan.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles