Jokes Thread

Aayush

I have tried numerous times trolling against Apple users. It just never works! I guess I can understand why! If their attention span was any better, they wouldn't be crazy about iPhones anyway! :tsk:
Hey,stop judging.There is a reason why we like our iPhone's.We like perfection unlike Android.May i ask you which App store is better and which has more optimized apps?
And may i ask which is the phone which the most sold in the world.
Dude,give some time to Apple maps.A thing released 4 days ago WILL NOT be perfect..
Also,may i ask you how is Svoice compared to Siri?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Hey,stop judging.There is a reason why we like our iPhone's.We like perfection unlike Android.May i ask you which App store is better and which has more optimized apps?
Dude,give some time to Apple maps.A thing released 4 days ago WILL NOT be perfect..
you just proved tohola's argument....

Reactions: VIP

EzioAltaïr

They believe Android store with 10 million apps is better than App store with billion apps.
They believe that Android is the most sold phone, not realising that Android is just the OS, and if you pit each individual phone against IPhone, IPhone sells the most.
They believe SVoice is better than Siri.
They think that the humongous S3 is better, and IPhone is designed for girls with small hands. :lol:

Are you trying to speak reason into Android fans? :rotflmao:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
And may I ask why your phone can't do a sh!t without having iTunes in your PC and not others' PC ??And iOS is perfect but android not ??Jeez iPhone can't even share bluetooth with other phones, no customization,no file manager,can't even play simple common video formats, can't download any music file,video file, app market is full of 0 downloaded apps and devs develop apps for iOS because a lot of mactards are ready to buy em without thinking once like they buy iphone,etc........A long list, as only USA and Some of European counties' are the biggest market for money leecher apple.They don't release iphone in india because they know India's not full of iSheeps, people buy a sensible product which has durability, which worth the money they spend and people are independent,want openness unlike iSheeps who have been deluded by Apple and locked down in a close eco-system in which if you make any investment,. yo can't get out before using it properly.Well, this is Joke thread, don't wanna troll, let's troll in iPhone 5 thread.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles