Jokes Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I has similar experience. Once I used to look to twitter. Then infighting started. First I blocked all Anti-nationals, lefty loons, then other side. But Then later RW became so acerbic that I started blocking them. Now I have all twitter blocked. I felt it's time to leave twitter.

On DFI, I have relief. I keep my interaction on politics on minimum so I can relax. I have near zero patience to engage in debate.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Abbey

Country flag
But Then later RW became so acerbic that I started blocking them. Now I have all twitter blocked. I felt it's time to leave twitter.
they are not RW i will make a post regarding it on political thread , some of them are congressi , leftist and one was a muslim pretending to be hindu they keep using that pajeet , vishwaguru word for targetting hindus
i will tag you when i will make that post

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

These police guys who participated in the encounter needs serious acting lessons.

The guys arm is hurt/shot, the other police wallas are supporting him as if he hurt his legs and needs support
and in confusion one police guy actually starts using the arm that is hurt to support him... :daru:

1680418455929.png

SKC

Country flag

These police guys who participated in the encounter needs serious acting lessons.

The guys arm is hurt/shot, the other police wallas are supporting him as if he hurt his legs and needs support
and in confusion one police guy actually starts using the arm that is hurt to support him... :daru:

View attachment 198733
Thora bahut upar niche ho jata hai.
jane do!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles