Jokes Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
No captions so I don't get it. Please translate and caption it pls. 🙏 Thank you.
Ya'll Nibbiars when Kishida landed the song which was played is Wajale ki 12 literally 12 o clock midnight, the lyrics were 6 o clock bus gone, 9 o clock bus gone, 12 o clock gone,

And I can't explain this joke simpler than this expect linking the song itself. And that's a lavani Tamasha song. You will probably don't understand the joke unless you are from the Maharashtra or neighboring state.

nixin

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Reminded me of my long long ago college best friend from Yamunanagar. He had a multi-TB collection of every softcore B-movie ever made. Toast to you mitra, hope you are doing fine.
since we are on the topic of softcore B-movies, reminded me of something. :pound:

this was at a time when color TVs were getting into small towns, a school friend of mine was excited about something at school. the fellows excitedly says his neighbours are watching blue films on their new color TV. we were like, tere ko kaisa pata?. he says because the glow in the room from the TV screen was blue. :truestory:

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles