Jokes Thread

here2where

Yes, more than that happens, can go till hugging and kissing. Rest happens in room.
Ofcourse sir. I have watched the corridor for my friends doing stuff many times hehe
I miss those days
I wasn’t asking about the hanky panky stuff which obviously happens considering the raging hormones in that age group.

I was wondering why would a girl start dancing in the middle of a math/physics class?

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
I wasn’t asking about the hanky panky stuff which obviously happens considering the raging hormones in that age group.

I was wondering why would a girl start dancing in the middle of a math/physics class?
Probably some occasion like teachers day or just after a long period the teacher allowed them to have some free time (not uncommon) to sing and dance, even during class you have teachers doing shayari and some singing to keep the class motivated

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Teachers day hai sir ,
All those video are from teacher day
Allen has separate bois and Grills batch in kota also and at centres in other cities
See, allen girls out of Akash, fitjee , resonance are best
God knows why but they are best in figure .that's my observation.

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Teachers day hai sir ,
All those video are from teacher day
Allen has separate bois and Grills batch in kota also and at centres in other cities
See, allen girls out of Akash, fitjee , resonance are best
God knows why but they are best in figure .that's my observation.
Aren't you above 18 and btw Allen has mixed batches too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles