Jokes Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Look at this video, from 0:00-0-12 everything is peaceful and calm and immediately the next second : ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE". This entire fight between these girls reminds me of Women wrestling in WWE. I hope now after all this ruckus, the parents have taken strict action.
Ya'll Nibbiars same thing happened with arvion 12 years.

Lmao...one of the kids brought an aluminium baseball bat to a hair pulling context.

Heh ...one rolled down the stairs... and you can see a bump on her forehead... looks like a typical speed breaker you find on Bangalore roads.

Someone share this with Ozzy Man Reviews. .. will be hilarious with his commentary...
Ya'll Nibbiars Amir Logo ki ameer datsaan. Same happened 12 years appreantly Arvions school had a Girls baseball team and well I was seeing tamasha then out of nowhere one girl pulled the bat out I tried to stop but in that consequences I got beaten. That what I learnt bhala kabhi mat karo ulta padhta hai and well the story.

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Amir Logo ki ameer datsaan. Same happened 12 years appreantly Arvions school had a Girls baseball team and well I was seeing tamasha then out of nowhere one girl pulled the bat out I tried to stop but in that consequences I got beaten. That what I learnt bhala kabhi mat karo ulta padhta hai and well the story.
No you were eve teasing them that's why you were beaten. Don't make excuses now. :rofl:

another_armchair

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars same thing happened with arvion 12 years.

Free mein maalish ho gayi.. you should have asked her out... maar khakar jeetne waale ko haldilal kehte hain

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
No you were eve teasing them that's why you were beaten. Don't make excuses now. :rofl:
Ya'll I was basically from a school of poor so even it that happened theoretically they would had Ignored me. Arvion was basically from rich school. Arvions school kids used to tense us fir being from school of poor kids.

Free mein maalish ho gayi.. you should have asked her out... maar khakar jeetne waale ko haldilal kehte hain
Ya'll Nibbiars good deeds always has bad concisenses.

Eve teasers makes these excuses after getting beaten.

Don't hide behind "Me Poor" its your time to Come Out Clean. We will support you :india:
Ya'll Nibbiars why would rich school girl would even look even after a theritical situation. You are drinking to much after you marriage.

interesting name choice.
Ya'll Nibbiars which name choices?.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll I was basically from a school of poor sow even it that happened theoretically they would had Ignored me. Arvion was basically from rich school. Arvions school kids used to tense us fir being from school of poor kids.
Eve teasers makes these excuses after getting beaten.

Don't hide behind "Me Poor" its your time to Come Out Clean. We will support you :india:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Few more videos.
I showed my uncle the videos of these girls fighting and asked him to share his opinion and he said that, 2 things can happen to the girls.

1. Either they will be suspended
2. Or they will be given strict warnings against doing anything like this in the near future.

Whatever it is, the action of these girls has definitely tarnished the name of Bishop Cotton School.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The Chinese Complaint

A Chinese man comes to Los Angeles for a holiday. He arrives at LAX and gets a cab to take him to his hotel. On the way, he sees a few buses, and he says to the taxi driver: "The buses here are so noisy and really slow... In China, the buses are very fast!"

The taxi driver says nothing. Later the Chinese tourist sees a marine with a few boats sailing by. He comments again to the driver: "The boats here are so slow... in China, the boats are very fast!"

The driver kept silent and drove. When they get to the hotel, the Chinese tourist gets out of the taxi and asks for the meter reading. The driver calmly tells him the price, and the man is startled.

"Are you kidding?
" he yells, "Your buses are so slow, the boats are so slow. If everything else here is so slow then how come the meter of your taxi is so fast?!?"

The driver gives him a smile and says: "It's made in China."

:troll:

another_armchair

Country flag
I showed my uncle the videos of these girls fighting and asked him to share his opinion and he said that, 2 things can happen to the girls.

1. Either they will be suspended
2. Or they will be given strict warnings against doing anything like this in the near future.

Whatever it is, the action of these girls has definitely tarnished the name of Bishop Cotton School.
LOL... tarnished?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles