Jokes Thread

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
View attachment 134490

The self identified girl, pic below:-

View attachment 134491

After being arrested, Tubbs had declared that he is trans, he β€˜identifies as a female’ and prefers to be known as Hannah Tubbs. At the time of committing the crime, he was James Tubbs and was a biological male.

So James Tubbs rapes a minor girl, after arrest declares himself to be a girl, renames <him/her>self to be Hannah & then gets sent to a girls juvenile facility.

View attachment 134492
i-sexually-identify-as-an-attack-helicopter-ever-since-i-54062324.png

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Why are the 2 most important days commemorating this achievement marred by a display of lethal weapons?

I stopped watching one year after Modi got elected. I don't feel included in this Weimar Republic. India is supposed to be a nonviolent country that broke its chains by painful protest. Why are the 2 most important days commemorating this achievement marred by a display of lethal weapons? What do these weapons do except for increasing hunger and poverty in both India and Pakistan? The cultural parade is a farce when the government is hell bent on eliminating cultural diversity in order to turn everyone into a North Indian baman baniya.

Pash

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles