Jokes Thread

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Guys!!!!1!1!1.

Chota bheem is bad. I am saying this because i am watching it since 2015 and never skipped a episode. Seeing this i came to realise chota bheem is a fake hero, where was chota bheem when the 26/11 Mumbai attacks happened ? Where was chota bheem when Pakistan was in war with India ? Where was Pakistan during kedarnath flood? The answer is chota bheem was very lazy eating laddos and never bothered to serve his nation ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ and its people. Some people in defence of him will say that he is a kid and can't fight terrorist or save a place from disaster. This can be proved easily false due to the fact that chota bheem was has fought thugs that didn't bother anybody . He can clearly do a little in case of a war but he didn't .

We should not watch chota bheem as it inspires kids not to serve the nation and its people and just be retarded . #BoycottChotaBheem

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
I just randomly happened to remember the time I trolled ADGPI
For some reason it cracked me up like an idiot
Ya'll Nibbiars Tera ko bhaut jalde hai Marne ke.

A chauhan

"เค…เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคชเคฐเคฎเฅ‹ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเคƒ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคคเคฅเฅˆเคต เคš: l"
Country flag
Mr.Kek Doing da Seks
Mr. Kek: Do you like it Honey?
She: oh yeah baby deeper deeper
Mr. Kek: (in amitabh bachchan's voice) Do you like it Honey?
She: visible frustration
Joke or experience ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles