Jokes Thread

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I strongly advise all men to transition to trans or become gay.
That my friends is the future awaiting us.
A co-employee in my office is a dumeel, a Periyar fan. He is new to the place and has no outside contacts/friends but now often brings a guy to office guest house for night stay. Other dwellers have seen this friend leaving house at midnight. Also, when he comes he shuts and closes the room from inside. What is the probability that he is a gay.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
A co-employee in my office is a dumeel, a Periyar fan. He is new to the place and has no outside contacts/friends but now often brings a guy to office guest house for night stay. Other dwellers have seen this friend leaving house at midnight. Also, when he comes he shuts and closes the door from inside. What is the probability that he is a gay.
More than 1

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
A co-employee in my office is a dumeel, a Periyar fan. He is new to the place and has no outside contacts/friends but now often brings a guy to office guest house for night stay. Other dwellers have seen this friend leaving house at midnight. Also, when he comes he shuts and closes the room from inside. What is the probability that he is a gay.
So, that guy is seeing more action than you.
Good for him.

airstrike99

Country flag
1627554120345.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles