Country flag
Fappin twice a day bhai kis mitti ke banne ho
Hey
You're too young to Fap
I didn't even found out about this superpower until I was passing out of 11th

Took me entire first year of college to get rid of it

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Kiddo this is something you will get used to if you have every possible problem in life , yet want to be calm
Remember kiddos, it's infinitely better to be fapping in the confines of your home than going out like hornDogs.
When one is horny, all you is see girls, who account for 99% of a man's problems.
When you are not horny, then the world will look brighter, you will hear the sounds of birds, smell the freshness of trees etc etc.

fapping few times a day, you are contributing to world peace & god damn it, you deserve the noble prize.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Remember kiddos, it's infinitely better to be fapping in the confines of your home than going out like hornDogs.
When one is horny, all you is see girls, who account for 99% of a man's problems.
When you are not horny, then the world will look brighter, you will hear the sounds of birds, smell the freshness of trees etc etc.

fapping few times a day, you are contributing to world peace & god damn it, you deserve the noble prize.
Lekin celibacy bhi thik hai

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

This post
This post right here
Wisdom is dripping down slowly with heavy viscosity from here

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal sir aap bimli hoke celibacy ke baare mai kya sochte hai
Ya'll Nibbiars I didn't even knew this terms before I searched it now. I don't knew these terms members used now. Well I didn't event understand the joke posted by the @Indx TechStyle about some female organs. Well I don't have that much knowledge in this.

Anything thats happens between a Man and Women and that also only between Husband and Wife should remain between them. Dhindora Pitne ka Jaroorat nahi hai.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles