Jokes Thread

Pash

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indians hammered them precisely, and seems like this Billi lurks here as well🤪. 12 million electronics export is lol. 80 crore rupees is so much for them, they don’t have any domestic market, the day their exports fall, they become poor again, I used to love Bangladesh and Had sympathy for them till 2020, but seeing them doing BullSh!t against India everywhere on social media made me throw my misunderstandings in the dustbin.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I used to comment on this porki forum but it is absolutely laughable so I stopped long long back. This one by Bangladeshis about Bangladesh manufacturing their own LCD, LED and OLED panel is funniest thing I have ever heard :rofl:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I used to comment on this porki forum but it is absolutely laughable so I stopped long long back. This one by Bangladeshis about Bangladesh manufacturing their own LCD, LED and OLED panel is funniest thing I have ever heard :rofl:
Areyy saarr, it’s Kangladesh saarrr, yoo nebher know what theez raqibools do in Dhaka.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Arvion ne aise waat Lagaye.

E3Iz87yUUAEm28j.jpeg

sorcerer

Country flag
'Amul must withdraw its new Novak Djokovic ad as tennis champ is vegan', urges PETA India - Times of India

MUMBAI: The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India has sent a letter to Amul demanding that it withdraws its recent advertisement on Novak Djokovic's recent win in the French Open tennis championship, since Djokovic is vegan and so does not consume dairy products. PETA India has therefore pointed out that the advertisement is deceptive.

PETA dunces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
'Amul must withdraw its new Novak Djokovic ad as tennis champ is vegan', urges PETA India - Times of India

MUMBAI: The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India has sent a letter to Amul demanding that it withdraws its recent advertisement on Novak Djokovic's recent win in the French Open tennis championship, since Djokovic is vegan and so does not consume dairy products. PETA India has therefore pointed out that the advertisement is deceptive.

PETA dunces
Will be paid in Kind soon
PETA is testing resolve of amul

sorcerer

Country flag
Border Issue With India Should Not Be Linked To Bilateral Relations: China

China on Wednesday said the prolonged border issue with India should be addressed through peaceful negotiations and not be linked to bilateral relations.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
china acknowledging that border isssue has created fuck up in bilateral relations

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles