Jokes Thread

Kumata

Country flag
My father might , if this thing continues.
Your father cannot. Loose his pension or gratuity of any other social security benefit. Rest your apprehensions about Pvt sector r unfounded.

I deliberately picked Pvt sector.. It was a risk... I took since I saw my father struggle to meet the expenses of us kids. He spend his whole life on border and retired with nothing almost....

I cud have spend life behind a chair and table being a babu or C grade clerk... Buttering my politics boss in some obscure corner of the country....

As Pvt sector employee, I have all the benefits like a govt employee. Hell, I am already getting pension enough to take care of my Sutta, Chai and daru for the month... Lol

Rest, u have NPS... Think govt employees too take NPS Only... I am contributing to EPF and will get pension from there as well once I retire...

So what's the diff....

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Your father cannot. Loose his pension or gratuity of any other social security benefit. Rest your apprehensions about Pvt sector r unfounded.

I deliberately picked Pvt sector.. It was a risk... I took since I saw my father struggle to meet the expenses of us kids. He spend his whole life on border and retired with nothing almost....

I cud have spend life behind a chair and table being a babu or C grade clerk... Buttering my politics boss in some obscure corner of the country....

As Pvt sector employee, I have all the benefits like a govt employee. Hell, I am already getting pension enough to take care of my Sutta, Chai and daru for the month... Lol

Rest, u have NPS... Think govt employees too take NPS Only... I am contributing to EPF and will get pension from there as well once I retire...

So what's the diff....
I feel good ,about this post saar .
Thanks for writing this

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Sniperscope on a Shotgun:pound:.
Well
You have no idea how the fanboys are defending it
AFAIK, some idiots did basic googling and came up with this, this is a picatinny rail attachment for the shotgun, but the picture clearly has a rectangular shape thing welded on top of it on which the scope is mounted (6x40, I believe)

IMG-20210621-WA0025.jpg

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Well
You have no idea how the fanboys are defending it
AFAIK, some idiots did basic googling and came up with this, this is a picatinny rail attachment for the shotgun, but the picture clearly has a rectangular shape thing welded on top of it on which the scope is mounted (6x40, I believe)

1624364123853.jpeg
You can mount a Red dot reflex sight on a .50 cal sniper rifle as well, would you mount it? Stupid liberandu.
A0CC0398-FB17-4252-AC4C-5C642004E2B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So what's the diff....
Sir, which private company do this? Can you tell us sir, or is it generic ones? you are mentioning about.

Kumata

Country flag
Sir, which private company do this? Can you tell us sir, or is it generic ones? you are mentioning about.
EPFO is mandatory for every registered company. My first contribution was in 2003 while i was working in a obscure company with just 35+ employees and have since been transferring my PF accounts across organisations. from employer contribution, a certain Percentage goes to pension scheme. I think 5%.

NPS .. you don;t need a employer. your employer might be offering u the option or not but one can open a NPS account sitting at his home via NSDL. Even Better, if you are less than 40, go for Atal Pension yojna as well. you can subscribe via net banking. It,s a excellent scheme for what it offer.

My employer does offer NPS to me so i have both. My employer contributes to it and i too do it at my convenience.

It's imp that one start saving early or max in mid 20's or as soon as u get ur first pay check for your retirement. I started saving seriously only in mid 30's , so i must slog for another 10 years or so to reach a respectable amount for my old age. don;t do those mistakes.

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
EPFO is mandatory for every registered company. My first contribution was in 2003 while i was working in a obscure company with just 35+ employees and have since been transferring my PF accounts across organisations. from employer contribution, a certain Percentage goes to pension scheme. I think 5%.

NPS .. you don;t need a employer. your employer might be offering u the option or not but one can open a NPS account sitting at his home via NSDL. Even Better, if you are less than 40, go for Atal Pension yojna as well. you can subscribe via net banking. It,s a excellent scheme for what it offer.

My employer does offer NPS to me so i have both. My employer contributes to it and i too do it at my convenience.

It's imp that one start saving early or max in mid 20's or as soon as u get ur first pay check for your retirement. I started saving seriously only in mid 30's , so i must slog for another 10 years or so to reach a respectable amount for my old age. don;t do those mistakes.
Ya'll Nibbiars which Thread is this?.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles