Jokes Thread

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Dude I think you are joking ,even Karl max would be sad looking at his mess ,and you are following him
Ok tell me , how will you comfort a man who fears pension and job loss ?
Bahi badi hasi aarahi hai , now what ever happens to modi , I dont care anymore.
This man took us to ruin

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
My father might , if this thing continues.
Not going to lose , never , I know the thing in detail .

Do your father bunk all the time or is he incompetent that he don't work at all ??
If not he is good to go , read the policy draft first before watching media propoganda

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Not going to lose , never , I know the thing in detail .

Do your father bunk all the time or is he incompetent that he don't work at all ??
If not he is good to go , read the policy draft first before watching media propoganda
He has seldom taken holiday , did his rural tenure with utmost integrity for more than full duration of 4 to 5 years.
In punjab and gujarat

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Lets see , what comes of it.
These niti aayog walaa are real culprits here .
They gave you rupay , etc not bad guys .

Your father is among many Cannon fodder who are fed propoganda and cover up the ass of all those union walla who don't work and are busy in office politics

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
They gave you rupay , etc not bad guys .

Your father is among many Cannon fodder who are fed propoganda and cover up the ass of all those union walla who don't work and are busy in office politics
My father never joined union never took part in strikes unless forced too

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Why this laughing emoji , I have ordered this thing View attachment 95844
This government is going to sell everything at undervaluation and get the money in their party fund , this government should fall in 24 .
Neither this man can take on internal enemies effectively , neither can run economy effectively and is now passing the buck by selling off everything he wishes.

Ps , iam angry with niti aayog and mudi to an extent not with bjp and it's workers or bjp supporters.
I could've given you the pdf if you asked for it
Why out money where it's not supposed to be

Global Defence

New threads

Articles