Jokes Thread

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Better with black reflectors and mid size beard , hive a feeling of chad guy
Na it looks like suit boot ke sarkar , I like this sage look better , infact best .
Country requires , old and experienced minds while young blood should heed to their instructions, the idea of a youth leader sickens me.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don't think so, the case might not be against the pigeon.
I mean what’s the point? We can’t arrest them. They should just retrieved the message and then released the bird instead of looking like fools by filling a case against against some random paki and his pigeon.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I mean what’s the point? We can’t arrest them. They should just retrieved the message and then release or kill the bird instead of looking fools by filling a case against a paki and his pigeon.
They might get the clue and the connection of that number by registering the case. Killing the bird won't get anything bro. 🤷‍♂️

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They might get the clue and the connection of that number by registering the case. Killing the bird won't get anything bro. 🤷‍♂️
Just forget what I said about killing. Enemies of India are just waiting for something bad to happen so they can troll Indians. These types of cases involving cross-border pigeons don’t get solved anyway. Media like British propaganda media like BBC will get field day with this kind of news. They will not even waste one chance they get were they can make Indians look like fools or idiots.
https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-37549173

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles