Jokes Thread

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ya'll Nibbiars abhi I canceled the accessories for the tiago and taken only the vehicle and after the showroom told that atleast put the Mud flaps and floor mats but then asked arvion and paid. But now seeing this ads constantly bombarded every minute I have stop visiting this site this makes me sick. No other sites shows me this kind of ad's. May be i have leave DFI for the sake of the health.

Hamara Mazak bana rakaha hai is site pe.

I am temporarily leaving this site and will only visit the defence threads for the sake of the DFI SM account's.
Click close the add. Then click feed back. Then it will give you few options. Click ‘I am not interested’.

The adds are populated on your Ip for various reasons which are not in our control.

Kindly stay onboard.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Click close the add. Then click feed back. Then it will give you few options. Click ‘I am not interested’.

The adds are populated on your Ip for various reasons which are not in our control.

Kindly stay onboard.
Ya'll Nibbiars done already many times since August but not working after a few days the ads come agian. Missionary ads like how Jesus is the only salvation and how ketto only showing Pakis mullahs is like targeting only sites like us. Even try using other browser but of no use.

Needs to take this issues. Looks like this site is specially target by them for various reasons.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ya'll Nibbiars done already many times since August but not working after a few days the ads come agian. Missionary ads like how Jesus is the only salvation and how ketto only showing Pakis mullahs is like targeting only sites like us. Even try using other browser but of no use.

Needs to take this issues. Looks like this site is specially target by them for various reasons.
I am tagging @LurkerBaba for more information on this. Thanks.

notaname

Country flag

Use firefox and add an adblocker extension in it, if on pc use adblocker plus in chrome, need any help in that let me know in the chit-chat thread.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Kindly stay onboard.
I think tagging that ad as inappropriate might be a better option , it removed ads for long enough

Haldilal

Country flag
I think tagging that ad as inappropriate might be a better option , it removed ads for long enough
Ya'll Nibbiars no use it comes again i first done for 15 days then for 15 days was not there but again it came and the cycle carried on. We are being targeted by the liberandus. This is serious issue. Only sites like us are constantly bombarded. Even i got a ads once like convert to Islam. And the missionary ads are constant. Like how Jesus is savior and end of days is coming. Be a good Christians and being Hindus is evil. We are targeted by the evil liberandus.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars no use it comes again i first done for 15 days then for 15 days was not there but again it came and the cycle carried on. We are being targeted by the liberandus. This is serious issue. Only sites like us are constantly bombarded. Even i got a ads once like convert to Islam. And the missionary ads are constant. Like how Jesus is savior and end of days is coming. Be a good Christians and being Hindus is evil. We are targeted by the evil liberandus.
Sirji and anyone else who is having trouble with these adds use Brave browser. its chromium based and has an inbuilt add blocker. Also its less resource hungry than Chrome.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Try using VPN

Haldilal

Country flag
Sirji and anyone else who is having trouble with these adds use Brave browser. its chromium based and has an inbuilt add blocker. Also its less resource hungry than Chrome.
Ya'll Nibbiara I was using the Firefox lite was not working now will use the Firefox. If it didn't work then will use the browser said.

another_armchair

Country flag
Haldilal, here is one more for you from DFI. Click on the ad, let the advertisers adsense account get charged without resulting in any conversion. Keep doing it. Once these PPC ads burn a hole through the advertisers budget, they will see sense and may consider not targeting sites like DFI with mostly RW followers. This way, DFI also gets to make some money man. Play smart.

1618547778396.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Haldilal, here is one more for you from DFI. Click on the ad, let the advertisers adsense account get charged without resulting in any conversion. Keep doing it. Once these PPC ads burn a hole through the advertisers budget, they will see sense and may consider not targeting sites like DFI with mostly RW followers. This way, DFI also gets to make some money man. Play smart.

View attachment 85493
Ya'll Nibbiars aur important notice is that all of them are admitted in the same hospital with exact same rooms. Kya baat hai. :dude:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars aur important notice is that all of them are admitted in the same hospital with exact same rooms. Kya baat hai. :dude:
You were saying you have reach in higher echelons day before , why not file a fir of fraudulent or inform some rss ssnior member , send SS to them and ask to ban ketto .

Anyone from RSS or VHP , please contact some senior about it , it us definitely fraud , how come same hospital and same ward , this is a genuine case of money laundering .

Fuck these bastards

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars notice how the ketto ads starts first they show Dr Modi trying to make old age homes. Then they show little kids in help then the real trolling starts. Showing desperate poor Paki Mullahs in dire needs from the Evil Kaffirs.

Haldilal

Country flag
You were saying you have reach in higher echelons day before , why not file a fir of fraudulent or inform some rss ssnior member , send SS to them and ask to ban ketto .

Anyone from RSS or VHP , please contact some senior about it , it us definitely fraud , how come same hospital and same ward , this is a genuine case of money laundering .

Fuck these bastards
Ya'll Nibbiars Many have raised the issues in the past also see the Twitter campagin against the Ketto ads. But our peoples are just sleeping on it's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles