Jokes Thread

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
No baba
I retired
Now I'm using my pre existing espionage network to hunt down @Haldilal and reveal his true identity
Hope u succeed.
But its not gonna be that easy.
He's the bond of Cats country and he and his bond girl roam around in his new rolls Royce Cullinan.
He has more influence on our Armed force and defence sector than those foreign Dallals.
Look at our new UCAV and its subsystems. He named them CATS. Can't get more influential than that.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Hope u succeed.
But its not gonna be that easy.
He's the bond of Cats country and he and his bond girl roam around in his new rolls Royce Cullinan.
He has more influence on our Armed force and defence sector than those foreign Dallals.
Look at our new UCAV and its subsystems. He named them CATS. Can't get more influential than that.
I'm not that bad myself, have some Friends in the oval office
Lemme see if I can use their intelligence assets

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Bollywood is at it again, at 1:04 you can see 5.56 cartridges flying out of an MP5

Not that it is the most inaccurate thing, but that particular thing got my bones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I see what you did there,

But the American morals under biden administration is not as ERECT it seems
Cmon Sirji,
Don't be so HARD ON him. Let him complete a few months in the office.
U don't understand the Circumctancise if he PULLS OUT from Afghanistan.
Also how do u expect Biden's administration to be ERECT if Biden himself is the oldest US President ever

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Cmon Sirji,
Don't be so HARD ON him. Let him complete a few months in the office.
U don't understand the Circumctancise if he PULLS OUT from Afghanistan.
Also how do u expect Biden's administration to be ERECT if Biden himself is the oldest US President ever
Arey bahut ayash ul harami admi hai biden apni grand daughters ko bhi kiss karta hai apne chote bete ki shadi apne bahu se karwa di jab uska bada beta marr gaya tha

IndianYonko

Country flag
Voice over of prakash raj :doh:, no wonder i have no hopes for this country & its people
Brothelwood needs to keep these pests alive. They would start infestation again, once things get favourable for them.

Anyway i don't care for these fuckers since in last 5-6 years, i have only seen John Wick and Witcher. Sad me.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles