Jokes Thread

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
So another imposter is found among us.

1. @Haldilal nibba. He's a spy from the Cats.
2. @Hariharan_kalarikkal nibba. he seems to be a Doge spy.
Yep I'm a doge spy
I'm the one that keeps making liberal doge memes

Remember the time when Kennedy was assassinated, there was a lady walking doges in the side of the street
Draw your own conclusions

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Don't give false hopes, whom they got was my twin brother hasgtapiida sarawati hackeyu kackeyu gulgulananda, great guy, gonna miss him very much
Don't worry spy. Me gonna ensure they get u too.
It seems u were in Doge country's special forces before you joined their Spy agency.

I know your Doge memes are your propaganda here before you come and take this planet too.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Don't worry spy. Me gonna ensure they get u too.
It seems u were in Doge country's special forces before you joined their Spy agency.

I know your Doge memes are your propaganda here before you come and take this planet too.
No baba
I retired
Now I'm using my pre existing espionage network to hunt down @Haldilal and reveal his true identity

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles