Jokes Thread

sorcerer

Country flag

Unfortunately for Trudeau, whoever generated the QR code for his campaign poster made a typo. Instead of typing in “liberal.ca” – the website for the Liberal Party of Canada – he or she typed in “luberal.ca”, the site of an organization devoted to “encouraging the liberal use of lube” in sexual encounters.

who knows..luberal.ca is his campaign sponsor :rofl:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

sorcerer

Country flag
‘Your Cock Is Mine Now:’ Hacker Locks Internet-Connected Chastity Cage, Demands Ransom

men caging their cocks....no pun intended.

What next? Plugs for Bunghole...

Guess who made these

Qiui, the China-based manufacturer of the device, which is aptly called Cellmate, did not respond to a request for comment. A US distributor said in an email that the flaw that allowed the hacker to lock the victims’ cages was fixed in the latest version of the app.

:rofl::rofl:

If its made in china..its broken...hackable..

Hey..mods..can we have a "made in china " jokes thread?

shade

Country flag
Guess who made these

Qiui, the China-based manufacturer of the device, which is aptly called Cellmate, did not respond to a request for comment. A US distributor said in an email that the flaw that allowed the hacker to lock the victims’ cages was fixed in the latest version of the app.

China is the NUMBA WAN manufacturer and exporter of sex toys.
Sale of sex toys in China are banned however :truestory:

Tomorrow Gora countries start legalizing like weed and other drugs like Opium, you can be sure China will be exporting that to the West too :troll:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Guess who made these

There is not enough money in the world that can make me cage my little guy in a cage...
Chinkie men are slowly turning into cucks.
Checked some of the videos of some chinese programs, it's really useless to call the males in those programs as men.
If not for the dress, there is absolutely no way to tell apart the men from women in these programs. Just goes to show what kind of men the current generation Chinkie men are turning into.

Good for us though, release some Biharis on these effeminate Chinkie men, they just might get some love before war.

sorcerer

Country flag
China is the NUMBA WAN manufacturer and exporter of sex toys.
Sale of sex toys in China are banned however :truestory:

Tomorrow Gora countries start legalizing like weed and other drugs like Opium, you can be sure China will be exporting that to the West too :troll:
hey..wasnt it the halal pakistan that made the sex toys.. I meant BBC had a documentary on pakistan's "flourishing" industry of sex toys (peace be upon it)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
hey..wasnt it the halal pakistan that made the sex toys.. I meant BBC had a documentary on pakistan's "flourishing" industry of sex toys (peace be upon it)
Wait, there are Halal Sex Toys?
I thought for muzzies, goats are Halal Sex toys. Since when did Ola O uber approve modern equipment.

Need to review the ASSmani Kithab online - this is a theological emergency.

shade

Country flag
There is not enough money in the world that can make me cage my little guy in a cage...
Checked some of the videos of some chinese programs, it's really useless to call the males in those programs as men.
If not for the dress, there is absolutely no way to tell apart the men from women in these programs. Just goes to show what kind of men the current generation Chinkie men are turning into.

Good for us though, release some Biharis on these effeminate Chinkie men, they just might get some love before war.
It's for export to Laowai's only.
CCP mullahs ensure that not even a little cleavage is shown on Chinese tv shows, sex toys door ki baat hai.
Regarding effeminate chink TV show "actors", this meme is from Korea, which in turn is from Japan.
Once again the CCP Imamate has decreed that TV actors cannot wear earrings or any other female makeup articles, and should be "manly"

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Unfortunately for Trudeau, whoever generated the QR code for his campaign poster made a typo. Instead of typing in “liberal.ca” – the website for the Liberal Party of Canada – he or she typed in “luberal.ca”, the site of an organization devoted to “encouraging the liberal use of lube” in sexual encounters.

who knows..luberal.ca is his campaign sponsor :rofl:
Date was april 1

another_armchair

Country flag

Why Bihari men? Isn't mustard oil expensive enough ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles