Jokes Thread

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
As long as there is segregation in sports based on sex, the idea that men and women are same is laughable.

me and women are indeed different.
each sex has it's own advantages and disadvantages.

bringing equality into gender is the stupidest thing in human history.
2 buns or 2 sausages together don't make sense.
1 bun and 1 sausage together makes perfect sense.

shade

Country flag
As long as there is segregation in sports based on sex, the idea that men and women are same is laughable.

"Ugh you upper caste hindu misogynist patriarchal bigot, it's 2020, we have TRANS-women in sports too you know ?"

Jokes and sarcasm apart it's true, Hijdas and even men who "identify" as women are now allowed to participate as women in sports competitions in western countries. :pound:
real females totally btfo by 6 foot plus, buff "women" like Caitlyn Jenner :bplease:

I tell you goras are turning into a clown world.
Librandus want to make India also the same.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
"Ugh you upper caste hindu misogynist patriarchal bigot, it's 2020, we have TRANS-women in sports too you know ?"

Jokes and sarcasm apart it's true, Hijdas and even men who "identify" as women are now allowed to participate as women in sports competitions in western countries. :pound:
real females totally btfo by 6 foot plus, buff "women" like Caitlyn Jenner :bplease:

I tell you goras are turning into a clown world.
Librandus want to make India also the same.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
1602761520229.png

Yup, the one on the right is competing with girls in contact sport.
the girl on the left has the perfect expression for the liberal crap being thrown in her face.

12arya

Country flag

Mathematics or even scientific facts never mattered to feminazis. The horrible thing is they bring a bad name to intelligent women.

VSinghCalhans

Country flag
Most feminazis look horrible too. Sometimes I think if this whole feminazi thing is about garnering male attention or not.
🤔
Attention seeking or not, what I have noted the most is that these "revolutionary" girls who "rebel" against their parents and the "preset norms of patriarchal society" are some of the most insecure girls too.
Many have problems in having interaction with other girls present in the social circle while they are also easily "trapped" if you make them "feel safe" enough.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Attention seeking or not, what I have noted the most is that these "revolutionary" girls who "rebel" against their parents and the "preset norms of patriarchal society" are some of the most insecure girls too.
Many have problems in having interaction with other girls present in the social circle while they are also easily "trapped" if you make them "feel safe" enough.
Yep, totally can understand each word, I have observed the same too. And that safety catch is too loose, compared to normal girls (hell, compared to normal human beings!)
Most of them have strict parents at home who suck the life blood out of them, controlling and manipulative. Haha, they do have problems interacting with other girls, either they'll be straight up bitchy (excuse my words, female members) or they'll go lesbo full steam.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Most feminazis look horrible too. Sometimes I think if this whole feminazi thing is about garnering male attention or not.
🤔
Originally femnism was a genuine cause, it was a rebellion by ladies against the church and it's rules for women. For example : the term "Thumb rule" we use in our general conversation is derived from a church rule that a christian husband can beat his wife with a stick as long as the stick does not cross the width of a thumb. when they have rules like that, no wonder there was a rebellion against the church by the ladies.

i started consciously avoiding using that term "Thumb rule" after i got to know the history behind it.

When feminism infiltrated by the marxists, they destroyed it and turned it into a men hating campaign.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles