Jokes Thread

Hijibiji

Country flag
I am a new member here and today I will crack my first joke on the "jokes thread" ;)

@spikey360 said on a very serious that some people had compared SuSiRa to MKG.

To that @Hijibiji said the following:
(This is THE joke. Nobody should take this seriously. Ok?)

"
See, Sir, I totally get YOU and agree with YOU 100% on everything BUT-BUT-BUT-
YOU have a crossed a vry bad line by comparing SuSiRa to Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi. :D

How could someone like YOU do that??? :scared2:

That's an unpardonable insult to SuSiRa.

SuSiRa was SuSiRa BUT he did NOT sleep naked on a bed along with his nieces to explore "Satya and Ahmisa".

We all know who slept naked on the same bed after making the nieces naked and making them sleep on the same bed in pursuit of "Satya and Ahimsa", don't we?

YOU must dip YOURSELF in the pure Ganges water around Gangotri in December 2020. Only that can redeem YOU. Nothing else :D

My brothas and sistas here, Please don't insult someone like that. Like Ever. Ok?
"

I will explore these type of jokes on 2-OCT-2020.
Thanks @spikey360 for appreciating the joke :D

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I am a new member here and today I will crack my first joke on the "jokes thread" ;)

@spikey360 said on a very serious that some people had compared SuSiRa to MKG.

To that @Hijibiji said the following:
(This is THE joke. Nobody should take this seriously. Ok?)

"
See, Sir, I totally get YOU and agree with YOU 100% on everything BUT-BUT-BUT-
YOU have a crossed a vry bad line by comparing SuSiRa to Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi. :D

How could someone like YOU do that??? :scared2:

That's an unpardonable insult to SuSiRa.

SuSiRa was SuSiRa BUT he did NOT sleep naked on a bed along with his nieces to explore "Satya and Ahmisa".

We all know who slept naked on the same bed after making the nieces naked and making them sleep on the same bed in pursuit of "Satya and Ahimsa", don't we?

YOU must dip YOURSELF in the pure Ganges water around Gangotri in December 2020. Only that can redeem YOU. Nothing else :D

My brothas and sistas here, Please don't insult someone like that. Like Ever. Ok?
"

I will explore these type of jokes on 2-OCT-2020.
Thanks @spikey360 for appreciating the joke :D
That was removed -- strange. Mods, that was a perfectly good joke based on facts! I hope you all know about MKG.

Now please do not embarrass me by asking to post proofs. This man MKG went as far as to document his "Experiments" in a 'Book of Truths'.

Hijibiji

Country flag
New joke:
The Gandhi-badi asked pictures as proof for naked sleeping by Gandhi on a bed in pursuit of "Satya and Ahimsa" :D

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
New joke:
The Gandhi-badi asked pictures as proof for naked sleeping by Gandhi on a bed in pursuit of "Satya and Ahimsa" :D
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/01/gandhi-celibacy-test-naked-women

Why was this so important to Gandhi at that time? Because he believed – fantastically, egotistically – that the Hindu-Muslim violence then sweeping India had some connection to his own failings. He had come round to the view, as Guha writes, “that the violence around him was in part a product or consequence of the imperfections within him”. And those imperfections, which he scrupulously recorded and publicised, included the “nocturnal emissions” (wet dreams) that had occurred in the years 1924, 1936 and 1938 to spoil a record of celibate living that began in South Africa in 1906, and which led each time to bouts of self-disgust.

He believed sex existed only to procreate and never to enjoy, a view that his political ally Jawaharlal Nehru found “unnatural and shocking”. Lust was the enemy; that lesson was learned when, as a married 16-year-old, he had left his sick father’s bedside to be with his wife and, as they made love, his father had died. As to any unconscious motivation for bed-sharing, who knows? As one of the world’s most famous men, a magnetic celebrity, he rarely hesitated to exploit his attraction to women in order to benefit from the help and care they offered. In his ashram, the psychoanalyst Sudhir Kakar has written: “The competition among women for Gandhi’s attention was as fierce as it is in any guru’s establishment today.”

His behaviour in the winter of 1946-47 shocked many of his followers. At least two of his helpers, his stenographer and his Bengali translator, quit his service in protest when they discovered that he was sleeping with 19-year-old Manu. The Indian press stayed silent. Unusually, Gandhi kept his “experiment” with Manu reasonably private – behaviour that he later regretted because it violated the principle that the seeker after truth must keep nothing hidden.
Gandhi Agrees!!

Hijibiji

Country flag
He believed sex existed only to procreate and never to enjoy, a view that his political ally Jawaharlal Nehru found “unnatural and shocking”.
One guy was sleeping naked with nieces without apparently having sex; Another guy was sleeping around with everyone else.

That's the summary of "Freedom at Midnight".
Which is a joke.
What can be a bigger joke than that?

Was there any dearth of saints in India that MKG became the "saint" for (some) "educated" 'indians'?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
One guy was sleeping naked with nieces without apparently having sex; Another guy was sleeping around with everyone else.

That's the summary of "Freedom at Midnight".
Which is a joke.
What can be a bigger joke than that?

Was there any dearth of saints in India that MKG became the "saint" for (some) "educated" 'indians'?
Man, the greatest tragedy these two fools brought upon India also turns out to be the biggest source of jokes. LOL at what you said.
You should consider more Dadur Jonmodin (Granddaddy b'day) posts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles