Jokes Thread

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The world's safest country for Terrorists, the home of Osama Bin Laden, the home of TTP and other terror groups. The one and only "PAKISTAN!"

funny-whatsapp-chat.jpg

Tuco

Country flag
Really sad to see youngsters of our nation endulging in such Activities (both boys and girls). These are the years when these people should be investing their time in more meaningful things like Study. Come on "MAN"? are you seriously going to fight over a boy? (Lol).
Well I feel that mostly it's the parents, nowadays if teacher raises the voice next day the parents will be there in school raising a scene. These kids most from rich families are not disciplined properly. School managements openly side with students no matter what teachers are just for namesake.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Well I feel that mostly it's the parents, nowadays if teacher raises the voice next day the parents will be there in school raising a scene. These kids most from rich families are not disciplined properly. School managements openly side with students no matter what teachers are just for namesake.
Look at this video, from 0:00-0-12 everything is peaceful and calm and immediately the next second : ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE". This entire fight between these girls reminds me of Women wrestling in WWE. I hope now after all this ruckus, the parents have taken strict action.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles