Jokes Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Kya hua bhai ? Job chal gayi 🙁
Ya'll Nibbiars Contract basis ki this aab permanent dhund raha hai lekin jab se offices fhir se start hue October se jab se akal hei pada hai jobs ka. July se October thank bhaut aye the naye jobs lekin kahi mile nahi.

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
Wait for Woke women use it creatively.

If we are lucky. we might see some Dildocopter crashing into hairy/smooth valleys soon enough
I was going to say drones may face thrust issues then i realised that people weren't supposed to mate with horses either. I am okay as long as i don't get to see such transcending shit.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I was going to say drones may face thrust issues then i realised that people weren't supposed to mate with horses either. I am okay as long as i don't get to see such transcending shit.
You just jinxed it bro.
Now wait for some used Dildocopters flying into your face when you are walking on the street.

Vinash

Country flag
View attachment 119646

Another delusional inbred polio afflicted andha piggystani scum that has just been shat out of a goat rectum after 9 months of incubation & whose father might be the entire Haqqani faction, conceived in Tora Bora.

In reality what he & his ilk will be getting is:-

View attachment 119647

Paki boy (1st pic) posing for his Talibani four father (2nd pic). For some reasons the talibani is very happy.
Raqibuls will get Andhra Pradesh? What is this guy smoking?

Andhra Hindus will perform human sacrifices on Raqibuls.

Latest Replies

Articles