Jokes Thread

doreamon

Country flag

Bhaskar Rao, the inspector general of police for internal security was also appointed the inspector general in charge of training. So, Rao as the Inspector General of Police, Internal Security Division has taken to writing a letter to himself (as IGP Training, Bhaskar Rao).

"I have to do my work and there has to be consistency in correspondence," Rao told the Deccan Chronicle. "There are times when I have to dictate a stern letter to myself because of the delay in response from myself from the other office."

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Bhaskar Rao, the inspector general of police for internal security was also appointed the inspector general in charge of training. So, Rao as the Inspector General of Police, Internal Security Division has taken to writing a letter to himself (as IGP Training, Bhaskar Rao).

"I have to do my work and there has to be consistency in correspondence," Rao told the Deccan Chronicle. "There are times when I have to dictate a stern letter to myself because of the delay in response from myself from the other office."
What would he do if he disagrees with himself. I wonder :hmm:

Cheran

Country flag

Thieves leave a note at Madhya Pradesh SDM’s home after robbery: Here’s what it said

After looting Rs 30,000 from SDM's home in Madhya Pradesh, the thieves left a note of disapproval for the owners

1633965133339.png

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
I guess my kuffar mind cannot comprehend this nugget of Golden Age Muslim Wisdom, I will need some Afghan Afeem for this to make sense.
The elaborate plan to kill the mosquito can backfire if the mosquito lands on the rock and then dips the stick in rum and salt and puts it in your @$$

Hindi main bole to "Agar macchar ne tumhaari g@@nd main rum aur namak mila ke ladki ghusa di to kyaa hoga?"

shade

Country flag
The elaborate plan to kill the mosquito can backfire if the mosquito lands on the rock and then dips the stick in rum and salt and puts it in your @$$

Hindi main bole to "Agar macchar ne tumhaari g@@nd main rum aur namak mila ke ladki ghusa di to kyaa hoga?"
Is this macchar superman's relative to do that?
Which is why it will only make sense to some assmani afeem powered momin who wrote it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles