Jokes Thread

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
This is for High IQ people interested in VFX

Screenshot_20210516-182316.png

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I am also doing the same via torrent, but the movie is so bad that it does not even have enough downloaders!
I downloaded it
But deleted it
I donno why, maybe it's the sleepless study nights that's making me do weird shit

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Vidhyut jamwal is average among them , vicky kaushal haven't done some shit yet ,rest are like biogas plant , full of shit
To be honest
Kaushal and Jamwal has some potential, Jamwal's acting is shit but he's got some slick skills vice versa with Kaushal

But shills doesn't make anything without glorifying criminals these days

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Type INR to BDT in google.
Click "max" above the graph, this shows a larger graph with 2003-2021
Since 2003 INR has been equivalent to 1-2 BDT only.

This flop book author must do some research before posting inane garbage.
Unrealted garbage , tbh this will be modys operandi now , try comparing to Bangladesh , the tailor country .

They are doing it for so small population , that too with so much foreign aid and still fucked up .

Now sympathy will be for rakibool and thier jihadi pigs

shade

Country flag
Unrealted garbage , tbh this will be modys operandi now , try comparing to Bangladesh , the tailor country .

They are doing it for so small population , that too with so much foreign aid and still fucked up .

Now sympathy will be for rakibool and thier jihadi pigs
Tailor country ka bhi matlab nahi hai
Geographically they are fucked, even without global warming with all the yearly floods and all.
Their entire country is a low lying coastal Ganga-Brahmaputra delta, atleast all of Poschim Bongo isn't like this geographically.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Tailor country ka bhi matlab nahi hai
Geographically they are fucked, even without global warming with all the yearly floods and all.
Their entire country is a low lying coastal Ganga-Brahmaputra delta, atleast all of Poschim Bongo isn't like this geographically.
Our bongoli would be fucked up too , but a lot of them deserve this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles