Jokes Thread

Cactus09

Country flag
Yes, but for employment in Govt service there shld be clean police record. Whenever her record will be checked it will show that she is accused in a law violation. Sufficient reason for non consideration in merit.
Not exactly accurate

Look at these situations and find your answer -

Case on person, but not convicted yet, then yes you can apply.
(Although your result will be withheld or police verification thing will come under judicial supervision.)

Case on person, proved and found guilty, now you are in jail or on bail then you can't apply for UPSC. You will not be allowed to sit in mains even.
Cases on person , proved , guilty and you served punishment and if you are free now then you can apply. Because you completed your sentence.
Case on person , found guilty , under punishment and now challenging it in apex court. Still you can't apply because technically you are convicted. You should wait for the court decision.
Thanks for readi ng. :)

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
my third ban on https: // defence . pk/ !!!

Islamists don't like when we explain their brothers in the north african desert have their ass kicked by the french army.
And my second ban was over only end of last week !!!! They are so pityfull. Their sole "quality" is they make a lot of childs. Unfortunately.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This is an english language forum !!! please....
Sometimes people use hinglish (Hindi+english ) or pure hindi , when it turns to regional language , we have same feeling as you .

And my second ban was over only end of last week !!!! They are so pityfull. Their sole "quality" is they make a lot of childs. Unfortunately.
Quality , even their children have congenital disease due to inbreeding and i am not joking , just checkout inbreeding problem in Pakistan , WARNING don't do it if you are having food .

shade

Country flag
With their 1st female cousins to boot .
Across generations.
You can imagine what this does long term and scaled to large populations to intellect and overall health of a population.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
With their 1st female cousins to boot .
Across generations.
You can imagine what this does long term and scaled to large populations to intellect and overall health of a population.
Still remember my Biology teacher in 12th grade,
Talking about Inbreeding depression in livestock, cows sheep and horses especially
And how outbreeding and outcrossing can be done to counter it
And she jokingly adviced us to "refrain marrying inside family Lol"
Little did she know, a classmate who's a mslim, married her cousin a year after
I'm not complaining,the biriyani was great

sorcerer

Country flag
Hope nations 'respect market rules’: China on India, Australia, Japan supply chain initiative
Beijing
: China on Wednesday sharply reacted to a trilateral initiative by the trade ministers of India, Japan and Australia to launch the Supply Chain Resilience Initiative (SCRI), saying shifting of industrial chains is against economic laws and disrupts global supply chains.

rattled china...wants RESPECT..
:rofl::rofl:

china and respect for others..:pound:
as if china respects other nations with their jihad growth.

these chinese clowns are really hilarious

shade

Country flag
Hope nations 'respect market rules’: China on India, Australia, Japan supply chain initiative
Beijing
: China on Wednesday sharply reacted to a trilateral initiative by the trade ministers of India, Japan and Australia to launch the Supply Chain Resilience Initiative (SCRI), saying shifting of industrial chains is against economic laws and disrupts global supply chains.

rattled china...wants RESPECT..
:rofl::rofl:

china and respect for others..:pound:
as if china respects other nations with their jihad growth.

these chinese clowns are really hilarious
They have twisted and juked MaRkEt RuLeS for 30-40 years of their meteoric rise, and they want everyone else to follow "market rules".
Wow.

They legit today sound like the Washinton Consensus "Free Market is God" peddlers of old.

JBH22

Just to remind you the same scenario is developing in France.
To sum up, the guy speaking is representative of so called far right party. He speaks how no go zones are established in French suburbs, failure of peacefuls to assimilate in the society. The process of cultural and religious domination over France.
The same template applied by Peaceful

shade

Country flag
Just to remind you the same scenario is developing in France.
To sum up, the guy speaking is representative of so called far right party. He speaks how no go zones are established in French suburbs, failure of peacefuls to assimilate in the society. The process of cultural and religious domination over France.
The same template applied by Peaceful
Peaceful doctrine is against this modern meme of Assimilation, the only ones who will "assimilate" are the French into Islam.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles