Jokes Thread

12arya

Country flag
More and more I hear people, more and more I fear that there is no turning back on this feminism thing, Indian society is surely ruined and women would've destroyed it.
don't lose hope. ppl r calling out feminazis very actively now, even in the west. in India, most sane ppl don't give a damn abt feminazi/lefty nut jobs.

the only thing to make sure is the judiciary/govt dancing to them feminazi nutters; prevent that we'll be safe.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
don't lose hope. ppl r calling out feminazis very actively now, even in the west. in India, most sane ppl don't give a damn abt feminazi/lefty nut jobs.

the only thing to make sure is the judiciary/govt dancing to them feminazi nutters; prevent that we'll be safe.
That is the issue, now matter how much sane minded women and men fight this, it's at a point where there is no going back.

The feminist are the loudest and since most women benefit from feminist schemes and policies enacted by the government and the private sector, most of them will just sit back, enjoy the special care and privilege and care a hoot about their future sons and daughters.

The Indian society has been subverted multiple times, and I have absolutely no faith that it can withstand another very powerful and active subversion of its ethos.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles