Jokes Thread

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Lol! Follow that Tweet and the comments by the Pakis are mind blowing!! 😅

Get PPEs from China, stamp 'Made in Pakistan' on them and gift to the US of A for brownie points. The wily Pakis have once again taken them for a jolly good ride! These Yanks will never learn!

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Lol! Follow that Tweet and the comments by the Pakis are mind blowing!! 😅

Get PPEs from China, stamp 'Made in Pakistan' on them and gift to the US of A for brownie points. The wily Pakis have once again taken them for a jolly good ride! These Yanks will never learn!

You yourself can find tweets like this. Go to twitter, write #nayapakistan and then see 'latest' tweets. Most of the tweets found are trolling their own Govt.:hail::hail::hail:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
While being transported to basic training as a new enlistee of the Air National Guard, I accidentally opened a parachute in the rear of the C-47 which got torn in several places..

The plane was piloted by a major and a captain, and I felt intimidated as I opened the cockpit door to confess what I had done. Expecting to be severely chastised, I was surprised by the captain’s calm response. “Well, son,” he said, “if this plane goes down, that chute is yours.”

— JAMES KUHNZ

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles