Jokes Thread

bhramos

Country flag
An army class for Gorkha soldiers was going on and the topic of the day was " Prithvi - our earth".

The class was going OK till the teacher came to the part where he said "Prithvi gol hai - the earth is round". There was a big protest of disbelief from the Gorkha soldiers. One said " sir i play football and i know that the ground is flat". Other said " i walk from my village to the town in nepal but i have never seen round earth" and so on. The more the teacher tried to give logic and reasoning, the more were the protests.

Hearing the commotion, the Subedar Major of the men walked in. He waited patiently for this commotion to settle down but when he realised that the teacher was not able to convince the troops, he got up and came to the front of the class and asked the teacher to sit down.

And then he spoke " aaj main unit ke round per tha aur sab theek dekh kar aacha laga. Idhar class main aate waqat main CO sahib ke office ke pass se guzra to CO saheb ne andar bula liya".

"Wahan per ek important meeting chal rahi thee aur us meeting main CO saheb ne bataya kee PRITHVI GOL HAI". Immediately the brightest Gorkha soldier in the class got up and said " arre hamain kya pata tha kee CO saheb ne aisa bola hai agar woh bolte hain kee PRITHVI GOL HAI TO GOL HAI - koi shaq" and the class replied in unison "koi shaq nahin " - end of discussion.

drkrn

An army class for Gorkha soldiers was going on and the topic of the day was " Prithvi - our earth".

The class was going OK till the teacher came to the part where he said "Prithvi gol hai - the earth is round". There was a big protest of disbelief from the Gorkha soldiers. One said " sir i play football and i know that the ground is flat". Other said " i walk from my village to the town in nepal but i have never seen round earth" and so on. The more the teacher tried to give logic and reasoning, the more were the protests.

Hearing the commotion, the Subedar Major of the men walked in. He waited patiently for this commotion to settle down but when he realised that the teacher was not able to convince the troops, he got up and came to the front of the class and asked the teacher to sit down.

And then he spoke " aaj main unit ke round per tha aur sab theek dekh kar aacha laga. Idhar class main aate waqat main CO sahib ke office ke pass se guzra to CO saheb ne andar bula liya".

"Wahan per ek important meeting chal rahi thee aur us meeting main CO saheb ne bataya kee PRITHVI GOL HAI". Immediately the brightest Gorkha soldier in the class got up and said " arre hamain kya pata tha kee CO saheb ne aisa bola hai agar woh bolte hain kee PRITHVI GOL HAI TO GOL HAI - koi shaq" and the class replied in unison "koi shaq nahin " - end of discussion.
english pls

drkrn

once i met an ex military person and he said jokes about military.the best one i could remember

in one village an old lady is sitting outside and doing her household work,the suddenly her young daughter comes running,exhausted and says

young girl: mother military people are coming
mother: you get into the house first then
young girl: but the major is also coming
mother: hurry bring grandmother too into the house:rofl:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
english pls
@bhramos

Hindi - English

And then he spoke " aaj main unit ke round per tha aur sab theek dekh kar aacha laga. Idhar class main aate waqat main CO sahib ke office ke pass se guzra to CO saheb ne andar bula liya - Today I was making a round of the unit and it felt good to see all ok. While coming to this class I walked past CO Sir's office and he called me in".

"Wahan per ek important meeting chal rahi thee aur us meeting main CO saheb ne bataya kee PRITHVI GOL HAI - There was an important meeting going on and in it CO Sir stated that EARTH IS ROUND".

Immediately the brightest Gorkha soldier in the class got up and said "arre hamain kya pata tha kee CO saheb ne aisa bola hai agar woh bolte hain kee PRITHVI GOL HAI TO GOL HAI - koi shaq - Oh! how do we know that CO Sir has said so? If he says that EARTH IS ROUND, THEN IT IS ROUND - Any Questions?"

And the class replied in unison "koi shaq nahin - No Questions" - end of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

drkrn

In a party a manager proudly said that he did "it" 7 times with his wife on his wedding night.

Supervisor next to him said he did it 6 times before going to sleep on his 1st night.

All turned towards a fresher and asked how many times did he do on his wedding night?

Fresher replied: Only once sir.

Manager laughed and asked WHY??

Fresher replied: My wife wasn't used to it sir!!!!

Pindrop silence....... and a Lesson learnt politely

bhramos

Country flag
In a party a manager proudly said that he did "it" 7 times with his wife on his wedding night.

Supervisor next to him said he did it 6 times before going to sleep on his 1st night.

All turned towards a fresher and asked how many times did he do on his wedding night?

kevvu keka.....

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

O BC....:rofl:

bhramos

Country flag
Sir : Saare jokes Sardaro par kyu
bante
hain..??
A sikh student :"Jab desh kamzor
tha to usse
apni Bahu-Betiyo ko Mughalo se
bachane ke
liye SIKHO ki zarurat thi. SIKHO ne