Jokes Thread

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Nah ,i am just a old member, trust me not a single member will condemn girls wearing less clothes , too feminist in that sense, @prasadr14 can vouch for that. It's wokeness that irritate us
All for girls wearing nothing, if that's what they choose.

Why in the world would I condemn this when I am sure as hell would be enjoying it. It would be double standards.

Only applies to hot girls, not fat buffaloes. Then they must wear burkha, no choice or option.

indiatester

Country flag
Nah ,i am just a old member, trust me not a single member will condemn girls wearing less clothes , too feminist in that sense, @prasadr14 can vouch for that. It's wokeness that irritate us
I will be concerned if girls wear skimpy clothes when its cold, when there are lots of mosquitoes in that area and when there are peacefuls around.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Ya'll Nibbiars we are going down hill in terms of PRs.

Oh wait,

So, as per that idiot, their posts are halal but counter to their posts are haram?

All i can say is 'yaa Lulla'..

This is a forum FFS.
These snowflakes should go to their safe spaces on twitter and tiktok and post whatever they want.

Blademaster

All for girls wearing nothing, if that's what they choose.

Why in the world would I condemn this when I am sure as hell would be enjoying it. It would be double standards.

Only applies to hot girls, not fat buffaloes. Then they must wear burkha, no choice or option.
Actually no. We would become used to it and then there would be no sex appeal. You need to preserve sex appeal.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles