Jokes Thread

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
In my experience its best position to reduce the noise also , if one wishes not to be heard
No it's not

Thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
This shiet is coming near fast.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/th...-the-norms-of-monogamy-with-love-5772385.html
This Indian Throuple is Breaking The Norms Of Monogamy With Love
By: Buzz Staff
Trending Desk
Last Updated: AUGUST 18, 2022, 11:25 IST

International
Tanisha came into their lives and made the transformation from a monogamous couple to a β€œthrouple” easier. (Credits: Shutterstock)

Tanisha came into their lives and made the transformation from a monogamous couple to a β€œthrouple” easier. (Credits: Shutterstock)
Ashish Mehrotra and Shweta Sangtani, shattering the societal parameters and entering into a polyamorous relationship was not only empowering but also allowed them to live their own version of love.

The idea of monogamy is widely accepted and appreciated in our country because of its culture. However, for Ashish Mehrotra and Shweta Sangtani, shattering the societal parameters and entering into a polyamorous relationship was not only empowering but also allowed them to live their own version of love. The two met Tanisha, who herself was new to the concept of a non-monogamous relationship.

β€œIt is funny how it needs so much explaining when it is not a standard monogamous family. The patriarchal concept of heterosexual marriages is so ingrained that those relationships and families immediately make sense to everyone," Ashish told Vogue.

Ashish and Shweta established a policy of don’t ask-don’t tell. However, they realised how the policy was detrimental to their relationship. β€œWe were both clear that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. So, it was never the lack of something that I was experiencing with Ashish that I wanted to seek in other places. It was simply about exploring newer connections," Shweta told The Established.

Tanisha came into their lives and made the transformation from a monogamous couple to a β€œthrouple" easier. Tanisha got out of a long-distance relationship in 2017 and was still trying to make up her mind about what an ideal relationship looked like.

Tanisha started dating Ashish somewhere around the pandemic. Ashish was always open about his marriage with Shweta and, in fact, mentioned that he will only be comfortable dating if his partner could coexist. β€œI realised that maybe polyamory would be more supportive of my mental health needs," Tanisha said.

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
No it's not

Thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...thap...
No dummy, I mean her noise from mouth
Not that thap thap noise your hands come in handy

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This shiet is coming near fast.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/th...-the-norms-of-monogamy-with-love-5772385.html
This Indian Throuple is Breaking The Norms Of Monogamy With Love
By: Buzz Staff
Trending Desk
Last Updated: AUGUST 18, 2022, 11:25 IST

International

Ashish Mehrotra and Shweta Sangtani, shattering the societal parameters and entering into a polyamorous relationship was not only empowering but also allowed them to live their own version of love.

The idea of monogamy is widely accepted and appreciated in our country because of its culture. However, for Ashish Mehrotra and Shweta Sangtani, shattering the societal parameters and entering into a polyamorous relationship was not only empowering but also allowed them to live their own version of love. The two met Tanisha, who herself was new to the concept of a non-monogamous relationship.

β€œIt is funny how it needs so much explaining when it is not a standard monogamous family. The patriarchal concept of heterosexual marriages is so ingrained that those relationships and families immediately make sense to everyone," Ashish told Vogue.

Ashish and Shweta established a policy of don’t ask-don’t tell. However, they realised how the policy was detrimental to their relationship. β€œWe were both clear that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. So, it was never the lack of something that I was experiencing with Ashish that I wanted to seek in other places. It was simply about exploring newer connections," Shweta told The Established.

Tanisha came into their lives and made the transformation from a monogamous couple to a β€œthrouple" easier. Tanisha got out of a long-distance relationship in 2017 and was still trying to make up her mind about what an ideal relationship looked like.

Tanisha started dating Ashish somewhere around the pandemic. Ashish was always open about his marriage with Shweta and, in fact, mentioned that he will only be comfortable dating if his partner could coexist. β€œI realised that maybe polyamory would be more supportive of my mental health needs," Tanisha said.

Huh, looks like Indian media is 100 years too late.

Gandhi had a wife and slept with 2 young lasses.
We all know what Nehru did
Down south, Karunanidhi had 3 wives and like 100 kids.
Periyyar married his daughter

In fact, we were way ahead of the curve long back.
This 2 wives bit may be something new to woke Hindus but our muzzie brothers have like 4 wives, few of them are their ex-sisters.

I don't know what to make of this article when even woker shit has been happening in india for a long time.

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag

This 2 wives bit may be something new to woke Hindus but our muzzie brothers have like 4 wives, few of them used to be their ex-sisters.

I don't know what to make of this article when even woker whit has been happening in india for a long time.
I like this thing to be very honest,

skunk works

Country flag

This 2 wives bit may be something new to woke Hindus but our muzzie brothers have like 4 wives, few of them are their ex-sisters.

I don't know what to make of this article when even woker shit has been happening in india for a long time.
Imagine if TikTok existed in 1947.

DocK

Country flag

Polygamy was also practiced in Hinduism but Dr Ambedkar removed it with Hindu Code Bill. He faced stiff resistance from Hindu organisations which is always mentioned in debates. What everyone conveniently forgets is that Hindus accepted all progressive ideas including Monogamy and Divorce but Nehru axed Ambedkar's idea of Uniform Civil Code.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles