JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
"Pakistani JF-17 to start mid-air refuelling by end of summer
Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

''
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has successfully completed ground tests on mid-air refuelling probes fitted to its Chengdu Aerospace Corporation/Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft and expects to carry out the first mid-air refuelling by the end of the summer, the service's chief has told IHS Jane's .

Air Chief Marshall Tahir Rafique Butt said in a 6 June interview at the PAF's headquarters in Islamabad that the addition of the refuelling capability to the JF-17 will improve prospects for international sales of the aircraft, which is jointly produced by China and Pakistan. "The ground tests have been very successful''
"

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
"Pakistani JF-17 to start mid-air refuelling by end of summer
Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

''
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has successfully completed ground tests on mid-air refuelling probes fitted to its Chengdu Aerospace Corporation/Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft and expects to carry out the first mid-air refuelling by the end of the summer, the service's chief has told IHS Jane's .

Air Chief Marshall Tahir Rafique Butt said in a 6 June interview at the PAF's headquarters in Islamabad that the addition of the refuelling capability to the JF-17 will improve prospects for international sales of the aircraft, which is jointly produced by China and Pakistan. "The ground tests have been very successful''
"
i want the first 50 to be upgraded with IFR as well.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
credits chinese member

A model of a two-seat version JF-17 will be displayed in 2013 Paris air show(that is tomorrow), according to Chinese source.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
JFT block 1 payload is 4600kg

though the director of JFT from CAC presentation mentioned 4000kg payload.
The payload is 3700kg.

JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong Multirole Combat Aircraft - Airforce Technology

JFT 2 with 700kg decrease in weight and 91.2kn thrust engine..must have a payload of 5.5tons or 6tons
There is no such thing as JFT 2. You are broke and China ain't fundining it.

and i pity your ignorism that china doesnt has composites tech..when even pakistan PEC has...the falco UAV manufactured in PAC is 100% made of composites..please watch the videos of PAC infra posted few pages back
Since when? Falco is shipped in kits from Selex including the composites which you then screw together.

comparing JFT with LCA is like comparing dream and reality

vis a vis JFT is a operational fighter and lca a demonstrator no wonder it is official now renamed as last combat aircraft or last chance aircraft or long awaited aircraft or technology demonstrator..
There is a big difference, LCA actually has the funding to complete its upgrades. Thunder Blunder project is broke.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
my source is latest and officially by CAC and AVIC in zhuhai airshow 2012.

There is no such thing as JFT 2. You are broke and China ain't fundining it.
there is,infact read the above news from janes,we will see jft with IFR(external change) by end of this summer during the air refueling trials.

Since when? Falco is shipped in kits from Selex including the composites which you then screw together.
only the initial 8.videos are already posted in the forum about more detail.
In pakistan at university level composite materials are made.beside this just recently composite airshow was held in pakistan.where many pakistan composites manufacturer displayed there product.i will look for more detail if available.

There is a big difference, LCA actually has the funding to complete its upgrades. Thunder Blunder project is broke.
Mr.Anand if so was the case than JFT program would have become dead like lca..

i dont even think LCA mk2 would be as much capable as much as our pre pt-04 prototypes(pt-01,02 and 03)

JFT future is not just bright but JFT 3 would be as much capable as much EFT is excluding the factors like long range,more payload etc of EFT.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
from Paris airshow

The FG defense team noticed this model of a two-seat Chengdu JF-17 fighter, though it looks like it also has fatter spine aft of the cockpit. The engine nozzle also looks different from the Klimov RD-93, so this model would probably be equipped with the Guizhou WS-13 turbofan. Our Asia expert Greg Waldron will have more on this later--assuming the Chinese feel like talking (and they often do).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

there is,infact read the above news from janes,we will see jft with IFR(external change) by end of this summer during the air refueling trials.

In pakistan at university level composite materials are made.beside this just recently composite airshow was held in pakistan.where many pakistan composites manufacturer displayed there product.i will look for more detail if available.

i dont even think LCA mk2 would be as much capable as much as our pre pt-04 prototypes(pt-01,02 and 03)

JFT future is not just bright but JFT 3 would be as much capable as much EFT is excluding the factors like long range,more payload etc of EFT.
@farhan_9909 your level of knowledge about aviation is clear from this pic which you posted on Paki forum. :rofl:

So stop spreading your trash here :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
source about 4600kg as well as 4000kg posted is posted.which again is official.

and this was my guess
you guys eat, drink and sleep Junk fighter, talks about taking on SU 30 MKI and still you posted this

you dont know the difference between

IFR and Pitot tube..............:hail: :hail::hail::hail:

No doubt Madarsa education system is great........... :rofl:

p2prada

those are made by Chinese made CNC machines.

Here is SU 30 MKI we made from raw material in India by HAL in Russian CNC machines. Its quality is much much better then what Chinese machine can deliver.

This is the SB 023. It is Russian made.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is nothing official about Chinese sources. :rolleyes:

Since there has been no change in power or airframe, the original stats stand.

What, that thing you thought was IFR that is actually a pitot tube? :lol:

Just like you make helicopters?

Who is Anand? Does that make you farthan?

I think it would be vastly superior to your prototypes including inservice aircraft that can't even drop PGMs.

It is hardly bright at all. You have an aircraft with no weapons capability except limited A2A and no money to fund its upgrade.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
There is nothing official about Chinese sources. :rolleyes:

Since there has been no change in power or airframe, the original stats stand.
Those are old specs based off pt-04 but dates back to 2006.

anyway i believe more.no the world believes more in the official manufacture and AVIC ofcourse for export purpose than an indian
What, that thing you thought was IFR that is actually a pitot tube? :lol:
Read the interview of PAF official to janes.JFT with IFR will start air refueling trials at the end of this summer.ground tests are already done.

will be a fixed IFR.thanks to a french engineer.
Just like you make helicopters?

made by someone in home,by his own funds

Who is Anand? Does that make you farthan?
you
I think it would be vastly superior to your prototypes including inservice aircraft that can't even drop PGMs.
again i rather believe in PAF official than a indian origin guy living in france..
As per PAF official interview of march-april to janes confirmed that
majority of the weapons are already integrated including the carrier killer
It is hardly bright at all. You have an aircraft with no weapons capability except limited A2A and no money to fund its upgrade.
we will manage it.JFT will not be affected.worst time is over,new govt is in place,economic recovery path has already begun.

As i said before i rather believe more in a air commodore of PAF than a indian

Global Defence

New threads

Articles