JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hiring of new engineers and stuff for PAC Nawabshah plant has been started

after that

JFT will be manufactured in 2 plants(PAC kamra and PAC nawabshah)

the new PAC facility at nawabshah has a upgraded infra and the fuselage will also be manufactured locally onwards.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
this is what happens when you just blindly reply without looking at the picture

it mention the upgrade of rd-93 upto 98kn thrust...klimov official placard from zhuhai airshow 2010
I think you are blind in the head....I still did not find anywhere written upgrade for anything , it only states few things which this poster wants viewers to blindly believe, which still does not prove shyt!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think you are blind in the head....I still did not find anywhere written upgrade for anything , it only states few things which this poster wants viewers to blindly believe, which still does not prove shyt!
98kn thrust is not a upgrade?
seriously?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What are you talking about? T/W of LCA is well above JF-17.
why not put off some facts

jft twr is 0.97

lca twr is 0.90

now add to that the 91.1kn thrust engine in block 2 and 700kg weight reduction
it must be around 1.10 without any doubt

maomao

Country flag
why not put off some facts

jft twr is 0.97

lca twr is 0.90

now add to that the 91.1kn thrust engine in block 2 and 700kg weight reduction
it must be around 1.10 without any doubt

Where do you source your facts? From madrasa online for pakis.com? Just lie and believe it yourself like a dumb fool.com?

LCA T/W is 1.07. Junk Fighter stands no chance!!

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Of what? ohhhh yeah the poster has some cheap pic so I should assume jf-17 is now a stealth fighter!! :)
oh i didnt knew that you have eye sight problem as well

zoom in and it is clearly written as upto 98Kn thrust in english and chinese both

maomao

Country flag
oh i didnt knew that you have eye sight problem as well

zoom in and it is clearly written as upto 98Kn thrust in english and chinese both
Where did I say 98Kn thrust is not written on the poster??

Ok, I'll make you understand by the Lahori Logic!

Here it goes:

If the poster suggested that Junk Fighter would be a stealth fighter, the following will be the reactions of various groups:

Pakis: Would go Vomit on every defense forum and argue that because some random poster suggested that Junk Fighter is a stealth fighter, hence it can take on and all F-22 raptors with 10:0 Kill ratio of their great so called Fizaya!

Chinese: Would laugh / chuckle at pakis behind their backs and on their face (however, behind every-bodies back) they would create another copycat poster and tell pakis here is the confirmation....pakis will again go on the Vomiting spree with this new chinese poster!

US: Yawn!!!!! Send usual drones and Navy Seal teams to FCUK pakis in the usual fashion, with Junk Fighters uselessly hung upside down in their hangers! pakis will ignore this fact and would be found vomitting on forums about Junk Stealth fighter......

Indians: Laugh at paki stupidity and jack their ass on every forum, still go ahead with their own Stealth program with Russia and other world powers!

However, the brainfcuked pakis will every night masturbate looking at that stealth poster of the Junk Fighter replacing the usual pic of the DONKEY!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Here it goes:

If the poster suggested that Junk Fighter would be a stealth fighter, the following will be the reactions of various groups:

Pakis: Would go Vomit on every defense forum and argue that because some random poster suggested that Junk Fighter is a stealth fighter, hence it can take on and all F-22 raptors with 10:0 Kill ratio of their great so called Fizaya!

Chinese: Would laugh / chuckle at pakis behind their backs and on their face (however, behind every-bodies back) they would create another copycat poster and tell pakis here is the confirmation....pakis will again go on the Vomiting spree with this new chinese poster!

US: Yawn!!!!! Send usual drones and Navy Seal teams to FCUK pakis in the usual fashion, with Junk Fighters uselessly hung upside down in their hangers! pakis will ignore this fact and would be found vomitting on forums about Junk Stealth fighter......

Indians: Laugh at paki stupidity and jack their ass on every forum, still go ahead with their own Stealth program with Russia and other world powers!

However, the brainfcuked pakis will every night masturbate looking at that stealth poster of the Junk Fighter replacing the usual pic of the DONKEY!
I laughed so hard, my abdomen went into spasm for 30 seconds :pound::pound:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Here it goes:

you ignored this as well

the current wet thrust of RD93 used on JF 17 is 81.3 KNs...the plan for the new engine is a 91.1KNs model (around 9.3 tons) from Russian supplier...this goal was released in an interview with the head of Product Management department of CATIC (the export Corp.) in 2009 Sep .

source:China Aviation News
there are alot of more confirmation

but since your a known ignorant.i must not waste my time with you

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No need to.

wait few months more and get your answer(JFT II)

unlike in LCA case which has no hope or future at all..just recently came to know that french designed it for india for about 100millons dollar

freaking huge amount just for designing a useless compound delta design.which paf won't even accept as advance trainer
Who told you that? Mullah News?:lol:

maomao

Country flag
No need to.

wait few months more and get your answer(JFT II)

unlike in LCA case which has no hope or future at all..just recently came to know that french designed it for india for about 100millons dollar

freaking huge amount just for designing a useless compound delta design.which paf won't even accept as advance trainer
Read post number #1090 again!

China does not use the Junk Fighter for obvious reasons, we use our own product....how pathetic is Junk Fighter that chinese PLAAF refuses it and gives it to pakis for airshows! pakis don't have the brains or money to built anything compound or Delta! ;)
--------------------------------------------------

Read again:

Here it goes:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Read post number #1090 again!

China does not use the Junk Fighter for obvious reasons, we use our own product....how pathetic is Junk Fighter that chinese PLAAF refuses it and gives it to pakis for airshows! pakis don't have the brains or money to built anything compound or Delta! ;)
--------------------------------------------------

Read again:

Here it goes:

JFT is a light weight fighter and china a very big country..they already have alot of choices like j-10,which is alot better than JFT and might cost not much more than JFT for them

already read the BS..the plans of upgraded variant of rd-93 are since 2006 and than confirmed by the chinese official in 2009 as posted by the above chinese member

by the russian as well but the link is dead now.

maomao

Country flag
JFT is a light weight fighter and china a very big country..they already have alot of choices like j-10,which is alot better than JFT and might cost not much more than JFT for them

already read the BS..the plans of upgraded variant of rd-93 are since 2006 and than confirmed by the chinese official in 2009 as posted by the above chinese member

by the russian as well but the link is dead now.
Chinese themselves are light weight and they don't use the junk fighter? If the junk is so great why chinese dont fly in this great cheap fighter?

The lInk is dead because of the obvious reasons!

---------------------------------------------------

Read Again:

Here it goes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese themselves are light weight and they don't use the junk fighter? If the junk is so great why chinese dont fly in this great cheap fighter?

The lInk is dead because of the obvious reasons!

---------------------------------------------------

Read Again:

Here it goes:

MKI is nt in service with russia
in
Arjun being a cheap export variant of leopard2a4 modified as per indian requirement was considered as the worst designed tank

JFTis not in service because of its limited range while pakistan is smaller and it suite us.

maomao

Country flag
MKI is nt in service with russia
in
Arjun being a cheap export variant of leopard2a4 modified as per indian requirement was considered as the worst designed tank

JFTis not in service because of its limited range while pakistan is smaller and it suite us.
Are you really dumb read post no #1090 again!

SU-30 is in service with Russia.....MKI is more advanced version with French and Israeli avionics and what not! Can you claim that Junk Fighter is bbeter than what Chinese are using!! Ohhhhhh wait chinese don't use the Junk Fighter!

Arjun is far better than what Chinese has provided you in the form of AL-walid or whatever you call that chinese copy of T-55!

Junk Fighter is not in service with Chinese because it is so BAD/PATHETIC that even the copy cats would stick to better Russian A/Cs! :)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles