JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
rafale and jf17 are from entirety different class.
jf 17 is a 10th gen air superiority aircraft having nuclear air to air missiles. rafale is a puppy infront of him inshallah. it was cause allah's nuclear havoc on virgin sanghi snowflakes.
it has 69d tvc with hyper manoeuvrability ability to go to allah and gift sanghi heads.
it can kill ufo and can fly at 2xlight speed.
Not like that dude. Pakistanis are becoming so delusional that now they are comparing a fighter aircraft like JF 17 with a an aircraft like Rafale. Heck now ,some of them are even saying that JF 17 block 3 can Defeat Rafale and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.I just can't understand what is wrong with Porkis?Are they that Delusional to believe that A junk fighter like JF 17 can Defeat or even Match Rafale ? Well that's porkis in a nutshell. They have some serious issues with Themselves, no wonder they blindly believe anything their government tells them. Poor Porkis. Bezatti ka doosra naam Pakistan.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Not like that dude. Pakistanis are becoming so delusional that now they are comparing a fighter aircraft like JF 17 with a an aircraft like Rafale. Heck now ,some of them are even saying that JF 17 block 3 can Defeat Rafale and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.I just can't understand what is wrong with Porkis?Are they that Delusional to believe that A junk fighter like JF 17 can Defeat or even Match Rafale ? Well that's porkis in a nutshell. They have some serious issues with Themselves, no wonder they blindly believe anything their government tells them. Poor Porkis. Bezatti ka doosra naam Pakistan.
They also believed 1 Pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers.
Then they got clapped.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
dont take tension bro, even if we will procure f35 II then also ladaka tayyara will be able to defeat us

IN THEIR ROOHANI DREAMS

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
What is ASR index? @Okabe Rintarou @MonaLazy @MirageBlue @SavageKing456
Please translate this report to English
ASR probably means Air Staff Requirement. In Indian paralance its called ASQR (Air Staff Qualitative Requirements), basically what performance an Air Force wants from its aircraft conveyed to the designer.
Table comparison probably means what PAF wanted from Jf-17 vs what it got. Calculated value must be based on what the performance values would be based on the simulations at that point of time.

There is no marking of "Restricted" as footer or header of this page, so doesn't seem like a military document. Probably something from a non-classified report prepared for PAF by the Chinese or the Russians, don't know.

Covfefe

Country flag
ASR probably means Air Staff Requirement. In Indian paralance its called ASQR (Air Staff Qualitative Requirements), basically what performance an Air Force wants from its aircraft conveyed to the designer.
Table comparison probably means what PAF wanted from Jf-17 vs what it got. Calculated value must be based on what the performance values would be based on the simulations at that point of time.

There is no marking of "Restricted" as footer or header of this page, so doesn't seem like a military document. Probably something from a non-classified report prepared for PAF by the Chinese or the Russians, don't know.
This 3000km ferry range looks okay to you?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
This 3000km ferry range looks okay to you?
Looks off. Maybe its because its just a computed value? Computed value looks like it was overstated deliberately, maybe as part of a sales pitch?
Look at the engine "testbed" values. The thrust figures are all higher than what Kilmov officially states as RD-93 performance figures on its official website.

I could be wrong though.

Super Flanker

Country flag
You've debunked shit. Calm your hormones dude. Its you and your ilk who peddles the baseless F-16 kill claims and killing 300 Jihadis and what not LOL.
Debunked? Buddy ,we have Debunked all the Ignorant lies which have been peddled by your Country man for Your information. You have nothing on your side except for some ranting and nothing else. Our People believe in The true kill of an f-16 which was Indeed shot down by a mig 21 and also killing of 300 Terrorists in Balakot. We don't peddle Ignorant lies and make fake kills like SU 30 MKI and Winning kargil war when According to pak generals , those were not Paki Soldiers. We live in reality, unlike the People of Pakistan. This is what sets indians and Pakis apart.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thunder block three with PL 15 will be deadly for indians migs jaguars definitely but pak should atleast think to consider f 16 block 70

How did that American guy picked all the parts of downed f16 in a single day in Pakistan?

after this incident I think PAF realised their half of the airforce would have gone if they have pushed.

Super Flanker

Country flag
1. Can you Kindly Show me the 2nd AMRAAM?

1.5. Kindly Show me where PAF SAID that AMRAM belonged to taiwan?

2. Kindly Show me the evidence or news statements which proofs PAF Crossed the LOC and IAF stopped 24 JETS At LOC? Only idiots and retards think so. Because whole world knows Pakistan never crossed LOC. so there is no question of IAF Stopping PAF at LOC. Indian Stopped shit. IAF Crapped their own pants dodging AMRAAMS LOL. IF IAF had stopped PAF at LOC. This wouldn't had happened.

Indian Army commanders left Brigade HQ ‘minutes before’ PAF bomb fell in compound 27 Feb

https://theprint.in/defence/indian-...fore-paf-bomb-fell-in-compound-27-feb/241324/

3. Rest of your claims are as retarded as you are. Frankly speaking, if 40 days Camp was closed, where were indian satellites? were they shutdown as well? Didnt they see or capture any repairing activity? Inbreds like you who boast about indian capabilities cant proof through satellite pics that 40 day closure of Camp was because they were repairing it and claims about 200-300 killed like a true retard bhakt.
Buddy , Pakistanis themselves were Claiming that it belonged to Taiwan. Let's accept facts because I am tired of Argueing With a fool like you at This point. Here are some Sources which claim that Pakistan is saying that the AMRAAM is bought from Taiwan. Have a good look at and take your own Sweet time my little boy.

Have a good look at it you Inbred.

Super Flanker

Country flag
SU-30 ran out of fight. Mirages Ran out of fight.PAF established air dominance over Indian airspace while staying inside its own AirspacreAnd What Indians did? Shot down their own helicopter out of the fear of PAF. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL DOMINATING AIRSPACE. where your enemies are running away in their own airspace and shooting down their own air assets
SU 30 MKI never ran out of the Dogfight that day. It was pak fizaya with their Aircrafts which Dropped several guided munition in Fields and Ran away like Cowards.
One SU-30 MKI showed who is the "BAAP" by dodging several AMRAAM Missiles fired by your unprofessional F-16 pilots at SU-30 MKI.
Indian Airforce thwarted Your Bombing mission.
Your objective was to Destroy Indian Military Installations using Bombs but due to Panic of Indian Jets Dropped them many 100s of Meters Away from the Intended Target and later lost and F-16 to a MIG-21 bison Aircraft in the Process for your information.
SU-30 MKI were Busy Dodging AMRAAMs fired by coward F-16s and by the Time they could go on Offensive,your pilots dropped bombs in Empty fields and Ran Away.
You had Numerical advantage over Indian airforce that day but still failed. Operation Swift retort became Swift Retreat. That's the Best name to describe your failure my boy.

Super Flanker

Country flag
No F-16 shotdown. Only in your or likes of your wet dreams only
Yes we did shoot down an f16 using mig 21 and it's not a Dream my little child. It's a reality, whether you want to accept it or not, that's not our problem because your inbred jahil retard Awam won't be accepting that they lost an f16 to a mig 21 Aircraft for your information my boy. Don't worry it will be just like how you lied about Kargil dear.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes we did shoot down an f16 using mig 21 and it's not a Dream my little child. It's a reality, whether you want to accept it or not, that's not our problem because your inbred jahil retard Awam won't be accepting that they lost an f16 to a mig 21 Aircraft for your information my boy. Don't worry it will be just like how you lied about Kargil dear.
He is banned brother

Angel of War

Country flag
How did that American guy picked all the parts of downed f16 in a single day in Pakistan?

after this incident I think PAF realised their half of the airforce would have gone if they have pushed.
Their F7s and Mirages would have been killed in a turkey shoot almost instantly. Maybe the falcons and the JFs would have put up some good fight

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles